'My Uncle' IU, Lee Sun Gyun Managing Director, and Leave

Lee Ji-an (IU) helped Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) in both sides of the water in the 12th episode of TVNs tree drama My Uncle (playplayplayed by Park Hae-young/directed by Kim Won-seok), which was broadcast on April 26.Park Dong-hoon was angry at his wife Kang Yoon-hee (Ijia Boone)s confession of affair, and Ijian beamed as he tapped the conversation.Lee Ji-an then started to help Park Dong-hoon harder.First, Ijian worked overtime when Park Dong-hoon was busy with his business promotion Interview Moon Xero business, and he was followed in the last train of the subway.Lee Ji-an also prevented Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min) and Yoon Sang-moo (Jung Jae-sung) from being sent to the audit room by his friend Song Ki-beom (Ahn Seung-kyun) to make Park Dong-hoon and Lee Ji-ans Scandal.Song hacked the mail from the audit room and deleted it all before someone read it, preventing the spread of Scandal.Lee also called Kang Yoon-hee first and informed Park Dong-hoon that he was in a dangerous position because of Do Jun-young.Kang Yoon-hee told Do Jun-young, If it was done to divorce me, why do you keep bothering Dong-hoon after me?If you keep doing this, I will burst into everything you cheated on, manipulated Scandal using Ijian, and cut off Park Sang-moo (Jung Hae-gyun).Do Joon-young inevitably gave up Park Dong-hoon Ijians Scandal and informed Kang Yoon-hee that Why are all the women around Park Dong-hoon like this?Kang Yoon-hee was embarrassed, but told Ijian, Thank you for calling first, and shed tears alone when Ijian admitted his feelings toward Park Dong-hoon.In that situation, Yoon Sang pointed to Lee Ji-an as a subordinate to talk about Park Dong-hoon.Yoon Sang intends to attack Ijian directly and break the Scandal with Park Dong-hoon.But Ijian said, I first heard from Park Dong-hoon, who said that he would like to go to the party together.I didnt say that I was a dispatcher, he said, only saying good things to Park Dong-hoon.Did you like it? said Yoon Sang, who drove them between him, but I dont know if I like someone, but Ill thank Park Dong-hoon, the manager of the company, who was the first to be cut off today and made me think I might be a good person.
Lee Ji-an (IU) helped Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) in both sides of the water in the 12th episode of TVNs tree drama My Uncle (playplayplayed by Park Hae-young/directed by Kim Won-seok), which was broadcast on April 26.Park Dong-hoon was angry at his wife Kang Yoon-hee (Ijia Boone)s confession of affair, and Ijian beamed as he tapped the conversation.Lee Ji-an then started to help Park Dong-hoon harder.First, Ijian worked overtime when Park Dong-hoon was busy with his business promotion Interview Moon Xero business, and he was followed in the last train of the subway.Lee Ji-an also prevented Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min) and Yoon Sang-moo (Jung Jae-sung) from being sent to the audit room by his friend Song Ki-beom (Ahn Seung-kyun) to make Park Dong-hoon and Lee Ji-ans Scandal.Song hacked the mail from the audit room and deleted it all before someone read it, preventing the spread of Scandal.Lee also called Kang Yoon-hee first and informed Park Dong-hoon that he was in a dangerous position because of Do Jun-young.Kang Yoon-hee told Do Jun-young, If it was done to divorce me, why do you keep bothering Dong-hoon after me?If you keep doing this, I will burst into everything you cheated on, manipulated Scandal using Ijian, and cut off Park Sang-moo (Jung Hae-gyun).Do Joon-young inevitably gave up Park Dong-hoon Ijians Scandal and informed Kang Yoon-hee that Why are all the women around Park Dong-hoon like this?Kang Yoon-hee was embarrassed, but told Ijian, Thank you for calling first, and shed tears alone when Ijian admitted his feelings toward Park Dong-hoon.In that situation, Yoon Sang pointed to Lee Ji-an as a subordinate to talk about Park Dong-hoon.Yoon Sang intends to attack Ijian directly and break the Scandal with Park Dong-hoon.But Ijian said, I first heard from Park Dong-hoon, who said that he would like to go to the party together.I didnt say that I was a dispatcher, he said, only saying good things to Park Dong-hoon.Did you like it? said Yoon Sang, who drove them between him, but I dont know if I like someone, but Ill thank Park Dong-hoon, the manager of the company, who was the first to be cut off today and made me think I might be a good person.

Lee Ji-an (IU) helped Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) in both sides of the water in the 12th episode of TVN's tree drama My Uncle (playplayplayed by Park Hae-young/directed by Kim Won-seok), which was broadcast on April 26. Park Dong-hoon was angry at his wife Kang Yoon-hee (Ijia Boone)'s confession of affair, and Ijian beamed as he tapped the conversation. Lee Ji-an then started to help Park Dong-hoon harder. First, Ijian worked overtime when Park Dong-hoon was busy with his business promotion Interview Moon Xero business, and he was followed in the last train of the subway. Lee Ji-an also prevented Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min) and Yoon Sang-moo (Jung Jae-sung) from being sent to the audit room by his friend Song Ki-beom (Ahn Seung-kyun) to make Park Dong-hoon and Lee Ji-an's Scandal. Song hacked the mail from the audit room and deleted it all before someone read it, preventing the spread of Scandal. Lee also called Kang Yoon-hee first and informed Park Dong-hoon that he was in a dangerous position because of Do Jun-young. Kang Yoon-hee told Do Jun-young, "If it was done to divorce me, why do you keep bothering Dong-hoon after me? “If you keep doing this, I will burst into everything you cheated on, manipulated Scandal using Ijian, and cut off Park Sang-moo (Jung Hae-gyun). Do Joon-young inevitably gave up Park Dong-hoon Ijian's Scandal and informed Kang Yoon-hee that "Why are all the women around Park Dong-hoon like this?" Kang Yoon-hee was embarrassed, but told Ijian, "Thank you for calling first," and shed tears alone when Ijian admitted his feelings toward Park Dong-hoon. In that situation, Yoon Sang pointed to Lee Ji-an as a subordinate to talk about Park Dong-hoon. Yoon Sang intends to attack Ijian directly and break the Scandal with Park Dong-hoon. But Ijian said, "I first heard from Park Dong-hoon, who said that he would like to go to the party together. “I didn’t say that I was a dispatcher,” he said, only saying good things to Park Dong-hoon. “Did you like it?” said Yoon Sang, who drove them between him, but I don’t know if I like someone, but I’ll thank Park Dong-hoon, the manager of the company, who was the first to be cut off today and made me think I might be a good person.”