'Knowing Bros' Lee Seung-gi "Kang Ho-dong, there was no phone call from the audience."

JTBC broadcast on the 21st brother you know was a singer and actor Lee Seung-gi appeared.Kang Ho-dong appeared as Lee Seung-gis Because Im a woman.While no one has arrived, I started cleaning the desk of Min Kyung Hoon.Subsequently, the members came in Human beings, heard praise.Kang Ho-dong said, I will not talk to you. busy.Today I am transferring a causative role.Sit down here, Mr. Min Kyung Hoon got angry.He exclaimed the name worriedly, I am a civil servant my brother Lee Seung-gi .Kim Hee-chul said, Lee Seung is me Sano.I laughed at throwing a stone straightball and a slave that I love the most.Lee Seung-gi then laughed and transferred.Lee Seung-gi of honor student s visual is I am happy.Before it entered, after the global day, the most tense one who was tense.Im sitting somewhere Im used to being done. He introduced Lee Seung-gi who has been transferred since he became a national guy because he became a citizens guy, Kang Ho-dong said, I wanted to see it, he shone.Lee Seung-gi said, Lets have a very nice meeting.There is no desire to visit.I did not call you.It is completely the first time we are discharged Jokes / Photo = JTBC Broadcast Screen

JTBC broadcast on the 21st "brother you know" was a singer and actor Lee Seung-gi appeared.

Kang Ho-dong appeared as Lee Seung-gi's "Because I'm a woman."

While no one has arrived, I started cleaning the desk of Min Kyung Hoon.

Subsequently, the members came in "Human beings", heard praise.

Kang Ho-dong said, "I will not talk to you.

busy.

Today I am transferring a causative role.

Sit down here, "Mr. Min Kyung Hoon got angry.

He exclaimed the name worriedly, "I am a civil servant" my brother Lee Seung-gi ".

Kim Hee-chul said, "Lee Seung is me Sano.

I laughed at throwing a stone straightball and a slave that I love the most.

Lee Seung-gi then laughed and transferred.

Lee Seung-gi of honor student 's visual is "I am happy.

Before it entered, after the global day, the most tense one who was tense.

I'm sitting somewhere I'm used to being done. "

He introduced "Lee Seung-gi who has been transferred since he became a national guy because he became a citizen's guy," Kang Ho-dong said, "I wanted to see it," he shone.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Let's have a very nice meeting.

There is no desire to visit.

I did not call you.

It is completely the first time we are discharged "Jokes / Photo = JTBC Broadcast Screen