'Knowing Bros' Kang Ho-dong, Lee Seung-gi "My brother i love"

JTBC Brother you know broadcast on the 21st will be performed by singer and actor Lee Seung-gi.Kang Ho-dong appeared as Lee Seung-gis Because Im a woman.While no one has arrived, I started cleaning the desk of Min Kyung Hoon.Subsequently, the members came in Human beings, heard praise.Kang Ho-dong said, I will not talk to you. busy.Today I am transferring a causative role.Sit down here, Mr. Min Kyung Hoon got angry.He exclaimed the name worriedly, I am a civil servant my brother Lee Seung-gi .Kim Hee-chul said, Lee Seung is me Sano.Slave that I love the most and laugh a stone straight ball / photo = JTBC broadcast screen

JTBC "Brother you know" broadcast on the 21st will be performed by singer and actor Lee Seung-gi.

Kang Ho-dong appeared as Lee Seung-gi's "Because I'm a woman."

While no one has arrived, I started cleaning the desk of Min Kyung Hoon.

Subsequently, the members came in "Human beings", heard praise.

Kang Ho-dong said, "I will not talk to you.

busy.

Today I am transferring a causative role.

Sit down here, "Mr. Min Kyung Hoon got angry.

He exclaimed the name worriedly, "I am a civil servant" my brother Lee Seung-gi ".

Kim Hee-chul said, "Lee Seung is me Sano.

Slave that I love the most "and laugh a stone straight ball / photo = JTBC broadcast screen