Kim Jong-kook, "This is Age's birthday with my mother and brother...My father is in Anyang today."

Singer Kim Jong-kook told her recent birthday.Kim Jong-kook posted a picture of his mother and brother on his 25th day with the phrase I am still in my age # birthday, but I am grateful to my brother and brother. Thank you for your family meeting # Momuni # Late entertainer #  # My Brother # Abuji is still in Anyang today.Kim Jong-kook has appeared on SBS Running Man and My Little Old Boy and collected topics.

Singer Kim Jong-kook told her recent birthday. Kim Jong-kook posted a picture of his mother and brother on his 25th day with the phrase "I am still in my Age # birthday, but I am grateful to My Brother and brother." "Thank you for your family meeting # Momuni # Late entertainer # # My Brother # Abuji is still in Anyang today." Kim Jong-kook has appeared on SBS Running Man' and My Little Old Boy' and collected topics.