Jun Hyun-moo Han Hye-jin ♥, 'I Live Alone' Dining together in pink

Broadcast Jun Hyun - moo, a model of the model Han Hye - jin was caught.On the 23rd, Kian 84 wrote My one Dining together.Drunk Naare.I wrote a piece of photograph with the sentence go home and finish.Members of MBC I live alone in Dining group were put in the released photographs.Jun Hyun - moo, Han Hye - jin, Vaknaare, Zion, Kian 84 have shown a form that made themselves happy with their close poses.Especially in the open enthusiasm Jun Hyun-moo, Han Hye-jin is sitting side by side with a jerky atmosphere.MBC I live alone is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm

Broadcast Jun Hyun - moo, a model of the model Han Hye - jin was caught.

On the 23rd, Kian 84 wrote "My one Dining together."

Drunk Naare.

I wrote a piece of photograph with the sentence "go home and finish".

Members of MBC "I live alone" in Dining group were put in the released photographs.

Jun Hyun - moo, Han Hye - jin, Vaknaare, Zion, Kian 84 have shown a form that made themselves happy with their close poses.

Especially in the open enthusiasm Jun Hyun-moo, Han Hye-jin is sitting side by side with a jerky atmosphere.

MBC "I live alone" is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm