"Hyeori 4 'Lee Hyori" Jeju came easier. The color of the clothes got brighter. "

Lee Hyo ri said I started living in Jeju, my mind got easier.On JTBC House of Hyori 2 broadcasted at 9 pm on 15th, a happy business day of Lee Hyo ri Sang Sung couple and part-time job Yoona celebrating the eighth business day was served.On this day Lee Hyo ri said guests who are color experts When in Seoul, I enjoyed achromatic clothes such as black or gray.

Lee Hyo ri said "I started living in Jeju, my mind got easier."

On JTBC "House of Hyori 2" broadcasted at 9 pm on 15th, a happy business day of Lee Hyo ri Sang Sung couple and part-time job Yoona celebrating the eighth business day was served.

On this day Lee Hyo ri said guests who are color experts "When in Seoul, I enjoyed achromatic clothes such as black or gray.