Han Sunhwa "Body management? Book Exercise if you do not like it"

Lifetime to be broadcasted for the first time on the 23rd up! Han Sunhwa who took over the first main MC in the ninth year of his debut through Pretty interchanged an frank story through an interview.It was a dream to try to appear from the time the beauty program was first born.Surprisingly I have never seen the beauty program as a guest.However, unlike before, he said that he is not interested in decorating it now and is concerned about living.I came out from the very start of the beauty program.Thats why I was happy when the performance offer came.However, when I was young, management was also difficult, and there were many beauty hints to tell, but now I live almost no decorations.I am approaching with learning.Ham Kyung-shik make-up artist at the production presentation done the same day, Han Sunhwas skin ton is really beautiful.I can not put in a camera, he said, raving reviews of his beauty.Han Sunhwa also confirmed this and also revealed Kurtip that maintains good skin ton.Please listen to good tones are good talks. Im happy.However, I was on a lot of physical condition.Tired, ton drinking a lot of drinks changed completely.It is the temperature of the skin that uses mind as it is.A rash will appear when the skin temperature rises, skin ton will become dark.So after washing the face, I definitely finish it with cold water, I love the cooling bar.Skin temperature lower Lee Pekdul is also a sujo.Han Sunhwa who will serve as the main MC for the first time after his debut.In this era when the beauty program is full of garage, what is the advantage of only up! Pretty ?Han Sunhwa confidently answered Han Sunhwa who performs entertainment after a long time.Han Sunhwa will appear at the entertainment after a long absence.I think that my progressing ability is a differentiating factor from other programs.You can see Mr. Chao Lu s cute ridiculous charm and the first appearance of organizing this and progressing.I like Kemi that looks nice.I think it is an advantage of our program only.Especially Han Sunhwa is an evaluation that it turns into an actor with Idol and is suitable for MC of a beauty program to inform about the importance of styling as a person who succeeded in transforming the image.It was not an effort to change the styling while turning around.Activity The stage has changed and the image has changed naturally.While doing the drama, I did not intentionally, I played many feminine characters.I tried styling accordingly, it seems that I gave a feeling different from gorgeous and sporty Idol.UP! PRETTY is even more pleasing to be able to try Idols gorgeous makeup through this program.
Lifetime to be broadcasted for the first time on the 23rd up! Han Sunhwa who took over the first main MC in the ninth year of his debut through Pretty interchanged an frank story through an interview.It was a dream to try to appear from the time the beauty program was first born.Surprisingly I have never seen the beauty program as a guest.However, unlike before, he said that he is not interested in decorating it now and is concerned about living.I came out from the very start of the beauty program.Thats why I was happy when the performance offer came.However, when I was young, management was also difficult, and there were many beauty hints to tell, but now I live almost no decorations.I am approaching with learning.Ham Kyung-shik make-up artist at the production presentation done the same day, Han Sunhwas skin ton is really beautiful.I can not put in a camera, he said, raving reviews of his beauty.Han Sunhwa also confirmed this and also revealed Kurtip that maintains good skin ton.Please listen to good tones are good talks. Im happy.However, I was on a lot of physical condition.Tired, ton drinking a lot of drinks changed completely.It is the temperature of the skin that uses mind as it is.A rash will appear when the skin temperature rises, skin ton will become dark.So after washing the face, I definitely finish it with cold water, I love the cooling bar.Skin temperature lower Lee Pekdul is also a sujo.Han Sunhwa who will serve as the main MC for the first time after his debut.In this era when the beauty program is full of garage, what is the advantage of only up! Pretty ?Han Sunhwa confidently answered Han Sunhwa who performs entertainment after a long time.Han Sunhwa will appear at the entertainment after a long absence.I think that my progressing ability is a differentiating factor from other programs.You can see Mr. Chao Lu s cute ridiculous charm and the first appearance of organizing this and progressing.I like Kemi that looks nice.I think it is an advantage of our program only.Especially Han Sunhwa is an evaluation that it turns into an actor with Idol and is suitable for MC of a beauty program to inform about the importance of styling as a person who succeeded in transforming the image.It was not an effort to change the styling while turning around.Activity The stage has changed and the image has changed naturally.While doing the drama, I did not intentionally, I played many feminine characters.I tried styling accordingly, it seems that I gave a feeling different from gorgeous and sporty Idol.UP! PRETTY is even more pleasing to be able to try Idols gorgeous makeup through this program.

Lifetime to be broadcasted for the first time on the 23rd "up! Han Sunhwa who took over the first main MC in the ninth year of his debut through Pretty interchanged an frank story through an interview.

It was a dream to try to appear from the time the beauty program was first born.

Surprisingly I have never seen the beauty program as a guest.

However, unlike before, he said that he is not interested in decorating it now and is concerned about living.

"I came out from the very start of the beauty program.

That's why I was happy when the performance offer came.

However, when I was young, management was also difficult, and there were many beauty hints to tell, but now I live almost no decorations.

I am approaching with learning.

"Ham Kyung-shik make-up artist at the production presentation done the same day," Han Sunhwa's skin ton is really beautiful.

I can not put in a camera, "he said, raving reviews of his beauty.

Han Sunhwa also confirmed this and also revealed Kurtip that maintains good skin ton.

"Please listen to good tones are good talks.

I'm happy.

However, I was on a lot of physical condition.

Tired, ton drinking a lot of drinks changed completely.

It is the temperature of the skin that uses mind as it is.

A rash will appear when the skin temperature rises, skin ton will become dark.

So after washing the face, I definitely finish it with cold water, I love the cooling bar.

Skin temperature lower Lee Pekdul is also a sujo.

"Han Sunhwa who will serve as the main MC for the first time after his debut.

In this era when the beauty program is full of garage, what is the advantage of only "up! Pretty '?

Han Sunhwa confidently answered "Han Sunhwa who performs entertainment after a long time".

"Han Sunhwa will appear at the entertainment after a long absence.

I think that my progressing ability is a differentiating factor from other programs.

You can see Mr. Chao Lu 's cute ridiculous charm and the first appearance of organizing this and progressing.

I like Kemi that looks nice.

I think it is an advantage of our program only.

"Especially Han Sunhwa is an evaluation that it turns into an actor with Idol and is suitable for MC of a beauty program to inform about the importance of styling as a person who succeeded in transforming the image.

"It was not an effort to change the styling while turning around.

Activity The stage has changed and the image has changed naturally.

While doing the drama, I did not intentionally, I played many feminine characters.

I tried styling accordingly, it seems that I gave a feeling different from gorgeous and sporty Idol.

"UP! PRETTY" is even more pleasing to be able to try Idol's gorgeous makeup through this program.

"