Ending 'Little' Kang Ji-hwan and Kim Ok-bin saved the world .. Winding Ruling and Ending Rebellion

The final round of little god s child finished Winding Ruling, a causal response.On the 22nd OCN weekend drama Children of little god (director Kanshin Hiohan, screenwriter Han Woori) the last round was drawn.On this day Gimdan (Kim Ok-bin) was run over by a car on behalf of the main Hamming (Shim Hui-su).Although it is the next value, the body has rotated 180 degrees, at this time, I found a clue that the character of Eun-rye was dinosaur.The thing hostage was caught was dinosaur and it was a building with a banner curtain.Despite being killed by a car and spit out blood, Gim Dan moved his body I must go, I have to go.The criminal who caused the traffic accident back ahyeon (this Eliya) said, It is not my fault that I wanted to do more than one father, I took a steering wheel and took tears as if I was tormented by guilt I shed.JANE (Kang Ji-hwan minutes) told the police that a disaster may occur, We must not enter the absolute press, we must not fail the strategy.Then, secretly succeeded into the building.Gimodan After all, I turned on JANE and succeeded in building Ipso.JANE said We do not go up and we want to solve, but Gim Dan secretly entered the building.Notify JANE Gim Dan, Jane moved only when the lives of the hostages are dangerous and ordered to watch the building control person.Jane and Gim Dan started an intelligence operation, understanding that Gim Dan s voice is unusual.Jane said, In order to let the two lives depend on each other here, to tell the fact, Gim Dan told him that he sat down a little bit after being hit by a car.This material tried to exclude Gim Dan from the strategy.Still, the talent said I must not, I must, and I am the way I chose, I will finish I did not bend.Jane asked Do not die instead, and entered between the hostages and threw his body.It was a situation where all the hostages would die as they moved poorly.The criminal moved the hostage to the rooftop to decorate suicide poles, during which Jane was.At this time, Gim Dan appeared, criminalized the criminal, and how many hostages were able to survive during that time.However, Gim Dan again saw Jane s future where the material was attacked by one - moxa.Gim Dan was concerned about Jane, he went up to the roof early.As expected by Gim Dan, Hwang turned away his gun at Jane.JANE mentioned his brothers death and aimed the gun together with a revenge spirit that drags up.At this time, Gim Dan appeared and I could get Jane shooting a gun at one moxa, but Jane was also injured by shooting a gun while collapsing.One Moxa died, and Limited State (Lee Jae Young minutes) was also detained by betrayal of the main Hamming (Shimhuisop).Lord Hamming revealed everything to the world and tried to head to Gimpan but suffered a surprise attack behind the limited state.Still barely bailed out his life.

The final round of "little god 's child" finished Winding Ruling, a causal response.

On the 22nd OCN weekend drama "Children of little god (director Kanshin Hiohan, screenwriter Han Woori)" the last round was drawn.

On this day Gimdan (Kim Ok-bin) was run over by a car on behalf of the main Hamming (Shim Hui-su).

Although it is the next value, the body has rotated 180 degrees, at this time, I found a clue that the character of Eun-rye was "dinosaur".

The thing hostage was caught was "dinosaur" and it was a building with a banner curtain.

Despite being killed by a car and spit out blood, Gim Dan moved his body "I must go, I have to go."

The criminal who caused the traffic accident back ahyeon (this Eliya) said, "It is not my fault that I wanted to do more than one father," I took a steering wheel and took tears as if I was tormented by guilt I shed.

JANE (Kang Ji-hwan minutes) told the police that a disaster may occur, "We must not enter the absolute press, we must not fail the strategy."

Then, secretly succeeded into the building.

Gimodan After all, I turned on JANE and succeeded in building Ipso.

JANE said "We do not go up and we want to solve," but Gim Dan secretly entered the building.

Notify JANE Gim Dan, Jane moved only when the lives of the hostages are dangerous and ordered to watch the building control person.

Jane and Gim Dan started an intelligence operation, understanding that Gim Dan 's voice is unusual.

Jane said, "In order to let the two lives depend on each other here," to tell the fact, Gim Dan told him that he sat down a little bit after being hit by a car.

This material tried to exclude Gim Dan from the strategy.

Still, the talent said "I must not, I must," and "I am the way I chose, I will finish" I did not bend.

Jane asked "Do not die instead," and entered between the hostages and threw his body.

It was a situation where all the hostages would die as they moved poorly.

The criminal moved the hostage to the rooftop to decorate suicide poles, during which Jane was.

At this time, Gim Dan appeared, criminalized the criminal, and how many hostages were able to survive during that time.

However, Gim Dan again saw Jane 's future where the material was attacked by one - moxa.

Gim Dan was concerned about Jane, he went up to the roof early.

As expected by Gim Dan, Hwang turned away his gun at Jane.

JANE mentioned his brother's death and aimed the gun together with a revenge spirit that drags up.

At this time, Gim Dan appeared and I could get Jane shooting a gun at one moxa, but Jane was also injured by shooting a gun while collapsing.

One Moxa died, and Limited State (Lee Jae Young minutes) was also detained by betrayal of the main Hamming (Shimhuisop).

Lord Hamming revealed everything to the world and tried to head to Gimpan but suffered a surprise attack behind the limited state.

Still barely bailed out his life.