Choi Siwon calls for impersonation "donation Fundraising request NO"

Member and actor Choi Siwon of the group Super Junior called for impersonation attention.Choi Siwon said on his SNS on the 1st, I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me.I hope you will be careful. We are sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law.I do not ask for a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding donations. The photo released shows a netizen sending a DM (direct message) asking for donation funding with a photo of Choi Siwon as a profile.Choi Siwon recently appeared on the Ranson Concert Super Junior Beyond Live and communicated with fans.MBC Cinematic Drama SF8 - Augmented Bean Pods is about to appear as the next work.

Member and actor Choi Siwon of the group Super Junior called for impersonation attention.

Choi Siwon said on his SNS on the 1st, "I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me. I hope you will be careful. "

"We are sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law. I do not ask for a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding donations. "

The photo released shows a netizen sending a DM (direct message) asking for donation funding with a photo of Choi Siwon as a profile.

Choi Siwon recently appeared on the Ranson Concert 'Super Junior Beyond Live' and communicated with fans. MBC 'Cinematic Drama SF8 - Augmented Bean Pods' is about to appear as the next work.