Kim Yoo-jung said, "I was attracted to the Convenience store star."

Actor Kim Yoo-jung revealed why he was against Convenience store star.SBS new gilt drama Convenience store morning star is about to be broadcasted on the 19th.In this regard, Kim Yoo-jung, who will show off the charm that has not been shown before, will take on the charm point of Convenience store.I was very attracted to my mind.It is a testimony when Kim Yoo-jung first saw the work called Convenience Store Morning Star.Kim Yoo-jung said, The material itself that tells the story that happens in the space of Convenience store was fresh and fun. I also wondered about the appearance of the morning star working at a Convenience store and growing up together, and the episodes with people coming and going to Convenience stores were good. Above all, the biggest reason why Kim Yoo-jung was fascinated by Convenience Store Morning Star was the character Sun Star. Kim Yoo-jung said, In fact, there is a reason why I chose this work when I saw the star.The morning star is a Friend who knows what he likes and a certain Friend. Sometimes it is fiery, but the heart is warm and beautiful.I was attracted to the child who could not hate, the lovely figure. Kim Yu-jeongs Disqualification ActionSunset Stars in Convenience Store is also a work that shows Kim Yoo-jungs new appearance. He has already shown a strong appearance by showing a hot kick through the second teaser video released earlier.Kim Yoo-jung said, There are many Action-based Actions. I went to Action school for the first time, and I am preparing it so fun.I want to express a passionate and wonderful morning star.Finally, Kim Yoo-jung said, The morning star is a good Friend of exercise, and a Friend who tries to work hard.I am trying to express the passionate and wonderful youth of such a star, he said, expressing his extraordinary determination and asking for support for Convenience store star .On the other hand, Convenience Store Morning Star, which will include Kim Yoo-jungs lovely appearance and spicy Action, will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 19th.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung revealed why he was against "Convenience store star".

sbs new gilt drama 'Convenience store morning star' is about to be broadcasted on the 19th. In this regard, Kim Yoo-jung, who will show off the charm that has not been shown before, will take on the charm point of 'Convenience store'.

"I was very attracted to my mind."

It is a testimony when Kim Yoo-jung first saw the work called 'Convenience store Morning Star'. Kim Yoo-jung said, "The material itself that tells the story that happens in the space of Convenience store was fresh and fun." I also wondered about the appearance of the morning star working at a Convenience store and growing up together, and the episodes with people coming and going to Convenience stores were good. "

Above all, the biggest reason why Kim Yoo-jung was fascinated by "Convenience store Morning Star" was the character "Sun Star." Kim Yoo-jung said, "In fact, there is a reason why I chose this work when I saw the star. The morning star is a Friend who knows what he likes and a certain Friend. Sometimes it is fiery, but the heart is warm and beautiful. I was attracted to the child who could not hate, the lovely figure. "

Kim Yu-jeong's Disqualification Action

"Sunset Stars in Convenience store" is also a work that shows Kim Yoo-jung's new appearance. He has already shown a strong appearance by showing a hot kick through the second teaser video released earlier. Kim Yoo-jung said, "There are many Action-based Actions. I went to Action school for the first time, and I am preparing it so fun."

"I want to express a passionate and wonderful morning star."

Finally, Kim Yoo-jung said, "The morning star is a good Friend of exercise, and a Friend who tries to work hard. I am trying to express the passionate and wonderful youth of such a star, "he said, expressing his extraordinary determination and asking for support for" Convenience store star ".

On the other hand, 'Convenience store Morning Star', which will include Kim Yoo-jung's lovely appearance and spicy Action, will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 19th.