Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Opening YouTube Channel...It's fun to talk Alone."

Comedian Ji Suk-jin, who appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, said he opened a YouTube channel.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 16th, the members who were reunited in two weeks were shown to convey each others current situation.On the day of the show, Ji Suk-jin recently opened a YouTube channel called The Utterly World. He explained, I recorded my first broadcast and its so fun.However, Lee Kwang-soo said, I see my brother YouTube when I do not sleep. I sleep well. Yoo Jae-Suk also said, Youtube channels can follow the name.The world of comfort is also easy to end up with, he said, laughing around him.Meanwhile, Jeon So-min recently published an essay.Kim Jong Kook pointed out, I can not take my eyes off the book, he said, I do not know what you mean.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is an entertainment program that depicts the contents of the cast solving the mission in the background of Korean landmark.

Comedian Ji Suk-jin, who appeared on sbs entertainment program Running Man', said he opened a YouTube channel.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 16th, the members who were reunited in two weeks were shown to convey each other's current situation.

On the day of the show, Ji Suk-jin recently opened a YouTube channel called "The Utterly World." He explained, "I recorded my first broadcast and it's so fun.

However, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I see my brother YouTube when I do not sleep." "I sleep well." Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "YouTube channels can follow the name. "The world of comfort is also easy to end up with," he said, laughing around him.

Meanwhile, Jeon So-min recently published an essay. Kim Jong Kook pointed out, "I can not take my eyes off the book," he said, "I do not know what you mean."

On the other hand, sbs Running Man' is an entertainment program that depicts the contents of the cast solving the mission in the background of Korean landmark.