"Running Man" Yoo Byung-jae, Jeon So-min's ideal type recommendation "Not that"

Running Man Yoo Byung-jae was embarrassed when he recommended Jeon So-min as his ideal type.On the 8th, SBS entertainment program Running Man featured actor Kang Na Lee Hee-jin, group Omai Girl infant, and broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae as guests.On the day of the meal, the members ate seafood chanpon. During the meal, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Do you have a girlfriend? Yoo Byung-jae said, There is no now.Kim Jong-guk said, It is okay for the sickness, and Haha said, It is a sickness. Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened carefully to it, said, Why do not you introduce anyone?Yoo Byung-jae asked the ideal type, Of course I can not meet it as an ideal type, but I like cute people.Running Man members recommended Jeon So-min as an instant blind date, saying, Somin is cute. Yoo Byung-jae said, I like people who are not cute or charming, but who are loopholes.The members once again emphasized that somin is a lot of loopholes.I do not think so, Yubang said. I am trying hard to do something, but there is a loophole in the middle.The members also recommended Jeon Sang-min without losing, and Yubang Jae said, It is not that. It is cute, but you should not know what you are cute.In the end, Yoo Byung-jae refused to say I am not my sister and laughed. Then, Jeon So-min said, I like a man without a beard.

"Running Man" Yoo Byung-jae was embarrassed when he recommended Jeon So-min as his ideal type.

On the 8th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' featured actor Kang Na Lee Hee-jin, group Omai Girl infant, and broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae as guests.

On the day of the meal, the members ate seafood chanpon. During the meal, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?" Yoo Byung-jae said, "There is no now.

Kim Jong-guk said, "It is okay for the sickness," and Haha said, "It is a sickness." Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened carefully to it, said, "Why do not you introduce anyone?"

Yoo Byung-jae asked the ideal type, "Of course I can not meet it as an ideal type, but I like cute people."

"Running Man" members recommended Jeon So-min as an instant blind date, saying, "Somin is cute." Yoo Byung-jae said, "I like people who are not cute or charming, but who are loopholes." The members once again emphasized that "somin is a lot of loopholes."

"I do not think so," Yubang said. "I am trying hard to do something, but there is a loophole in the middle." The members also recommended Jeon Sang-min without losing, and Yubang Jae said, "It is not that." "It is cute, but you should not know what you are cute."

In the end, Yoo Byung-jae refused to say "I am not my sister" and laughed. Then, Jeon So-min said, "I like a man without a beard."