"Na Hae-ryung" "Tormented as You Love It" Shin Se-kyung, The Way of the Rough "Minister"

Can the new officer Na Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung pioneer the path of a tough officer?In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who passed the movie at a different time and became a military officer, was drawn.When he learned that a separate event was to be held to select female officers, he visited the Seung-Hoon Lee (Seo Young-joo) the night before Wedding Bible.Na Hae-ryung, who said, I came to you knowing it was a great excuse. Im sorry to surprise you. He knelt down and said, Please leave the marriage.I can not make a innocent Sunbee a man who has been dismissed. Seung-Hoon Lee said: Have you done anything wrong with the lunatic in our family?I was wrong, I tried to accept it. I tried to think it was fate, said Na Hae-ryung.But my heart is not like my heart. I am not confident that I will live my whole life as an innocent GLOW in the rites. Seung-Hoon Lee said: If I turn down the nanza on my side, the nanza will be pointed out for life as the broken GLOW; you wont be able to save the nanza.So you did not like this marriage until then. The next day, Seung-Hoon Lee shouted, I can not marry this marriage as soon as Wedding Bible began, as asked by Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung smiled at the sound and ran straight to the test site.Later, Na Hae-ryung passed the extraordinary and became a female officer; however, the officials ignored the first ladies; and Koo Na Hae-ryung said, I will work hard.Please teach me to be a good officer. Min Woo-won told Na Hae-ryung, You are not a officer. The first ladies took charge of the remorse, and they thought that the reason they were ignored while talking was because they did not do the ceremony, which was a ceremony for the new officers.I have seen the past, but I have seen it, the women said. If you are right, if you dance, you will dance and take off if you take off.At the scene of the ceremony, Hanlims recommended Kwon Ji to drink. After drinking instead, Koo Hae-ryung, who was in trouble and drinking, said, I am as harassed as I love you.Please accept the glass, he said, recommending a drink to Yang Si-haeng (Heo Jeong-jung), who unintentionally had a drinking showdown, and Yang Si-haeng fell drunk.Na Hae-ryung, who was ignored from her first day of work because she was a woman.However, he has already given up on Wedding Bible and has entered the palace, and has been firmly and firmly committed to the mischievous harassment of his seniors.Can the old Na Hae-ryung, who is already a brilliant man and a brilliant man, become a good officer as he is determined to be?Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

Can the new officer Na Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung pioneer the path of a tough officer?

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who passed the movie at a different time and became a military officer, was drawn.

When he learned that a separate event was to be held to select female officers, he visited the Seung-Hoon Lee (Seo Young-joo) the night before Wedding Bible. Na Hae-ryung, who said, "I came to you knowing it was a great excuse. I'm sorry to surprise you." He knelt down and said, "Please leave the marriage. I can not make a innocent Sunbee a man who has been dismissed. "

Seung-Hoon Lee said: "Have you done anything wrong with the lunatic in our family? "I was wrong, I tried to accept it. I tried to think it was fate," said Na Hae-ryung. But my heart is not like my heart. I am not confident that I will live my whole life as an innocent GLOW in the rites. "

Seung-Hoon Lee said: "If I turn down the nanza on my side, the nanza will be pointed out for life as the broken GLOW; you won't be able to save the nanza. So you did not like this marriage until then. "

The next day, Seung-Hoon Lee shouted, "I can not marry this marriage" as soon as Wedding Bible began, as asked by Na Hae-ryung. Na Hae-ryung smiled at the sound and ran straight to the test site.

Later, Na Hae-ryung passed the extraordinary and became a female officer; however, the officials ignored the first ladies; and Koo Na Hae-ryung said, "I will work hard. Please teach me to be a good officer. "Min Woo-won told Na Hae-ryung," You are not a officer. "

The first ladies took charge of the remorse, and they thought that the reason they were ignored while talking was because they did not do the ceremony, which was a ceremony for the new officers. "I have seen the past, but I have seen it," the women said. "If you are right, if you dance, you will dance and take off if you take off."

At the scene of the ceremony, Hanlims recommended Kwon Ji to drink. After drinking instead, Koo Hae-ryung, who was in trouble and drinking, said, "I am as harassed as I love you. "Please accept the glass," he said, recommending a drink to Yang Si-haeng (Heo Jeong-jung), who unintentionally had a drinking showdown, and Yang Si-haeng fell drunk.

Na Hae-ryung, who was ignored from her first day of work because she was a woman. However, he has already given up on Wedding Bible and has entered the palace, and has been firmly and firmly committed to the mischievous harassment of his seniors. Can the old Na Hae-ryung, who is already a brilliant man and a brilliant man, become a "good officer" as he is determined to be?

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen