Storm Growth Seo Shin-ae unveils 21st birthday party "inspiring Haru"

Seo Shin-ae has celebrated his 21st birthday.Actor Seo Shin-ae wrote on his Instagram account on October 21, Thank you so much for celebrating my 20th birthday in the sky, Twenty, thanks to the touching Haru.I love you, Hihi and posted a picture.The photo shows Seo Shin-ae smiling brightly with a cake in Cafe, a lovely smile captivating Sight.
Seo Shin-ae has celebrated his 21st birthday.Actor Seo Shin-ae wrote on his Instagram account on October 21, Thank you so much for celebrating my 20th birthday in the sky, Twenty, thanks to the touching Haru.I love you, Hihi and posted a picture.The photo shows Seo Shin-ae smiling brightly with a cake in Cafe, a lovely smile captivating Sight.
Seo Shin-ae has celebrated his 21st birthday.Actor Seo Shin-ae wrote on his Instagram account on October 21, Thank you so much for celebrating my 20th birthday in the sky, Twenty, thanks to the touching Haru.I love you, Hihi and posted a picture.The photo shows Seo Shin-ae smiling brightly with a cake in Cafe, a lovely smile captivating Sight.

Seo Shin-ae has celebrated his 21st birthday.

Actor Seo Shin-ae wrote on his Instagram account on October 21, "Thank you so much for celebrating my 20th birthday in the sky, Twenty, thanks to the touching Haru. I love you, Hihi "and posted a picture.

The photo shows Seo Shin-ae smiling brightly with a cake in Cafe, a lovely smile captivating Sight.