On the 24th, a video titled “Mira Goes to Songdo to Find the Secrets of K-Beauty, Gains Unexpected Enlightenment from an Eccentric Monk” was released on Yoon Mi-ra’s YouTube channel.
On that day, Yoon Mi-ra visited a temple in Songdo. She remarked, “When I come to the temple, my mind feels calm and peaceful,” and recalled her late mother.
The monk she met at the temple told her, “Heaven and Hell do not exist after death. Paradise and Hell exist during one’s lifetime,” emphasizing the importance of taking care of one’s current life and health.
Even after parting ways with the monk, Yoon Mi-ra said, “Isn’t that so accurate? I’ve never seen a religious person speak like that before,” adding, “We are in heaven right now. Aren’t we happy?”
She continued, “I am happy. Today was so happy, too,” and added, “We must be satisfied right here and now. Why are you harboring greed when you aren’t satisfied with what you have right now?”
Meanwhile, Yoon Mi-ra made her debut in 1969 with the film 'I Love You' and appeared in the film 'The Maiden Boatman' and dramas such as 'Famous Seven Princesses', 'Temptation of Wife', and 'Hyosim's Family, Each Man for Herself'.