22nd Batch Hyun-sook and 16th Batch Kwang-soo Break Up… "Agreed to Go Their Own Ways After Filming"

= Hyun-sook from the 22nd batch and Kwang-soo from the 16th batch have broken up.On the 24th, Hyun-sook stated on social media, Although we chose to meet for the broadcast, after filming, I decided to go our separate ways with him.The two recently appeared on the JTBC variety show Love War and opened up about their dating process and the difficulties they faced while dating.Hyun-sook said, Based on my shortcomings that I realized through the videos and the advice from the panelists, I have been spending a lot of time reflecting to correct the parts that went wrong.She continued, Since this was my first relationship after my divorce, I was very lacking and clumsy in everything. Because I started the relationship while I was immature, I acted more sensitively and emotionally due to my inner anxiety and wounds, and sometimes I made things difficult for my partner.Hyun-sook also said, I will not use past wounds as an excuse to blow my emotions over small matters, and I will strive to become much more mature in both my actions and my heart going forward.She added, Although I was deeply troubled by the flood of criticism immediately after the broadcast, I also believe that I can use this opportunity to correct myself and become more mature. I will take the feedback you have given me to heart.Recently, all posts related to Kwang-soo were deleted from Hyun-sooks social media, and as the two are no longer following each other, speculation arose that they may have broken up after the show.Both of them appeared on the I Am Solo special featuring divorcees.☞Gonggam Media

= Hyun-sook from the 22nd batch and Kwang-soo from the 16th batch have broken up.

On the 24th, Hyun-sook stated on social media, "Although we chose to meet for the broadcast, after filming, I decided to go our separate ways with him."

The two recently appeared on the JTBC variety show 'Love War' and opened up about their dating process and the difficulties they faced while dating.

Hyun-sook said, "Based on my shortcomings that I realized through the videos and the advice from the panelists, I have been spending a lot of time reflecting to correct the parts that went wrong."

She continued, "Since this was my first relationship after my divorce, I was very lacking and clumsy in everything. Because I started the relationship while I was immature, I acted more sensitively and emotionally due to my inner anxiety and wounds, and sometimes I made things difficult for my partner."

Hyun-sook also said, "I will not use past wounds as an excuse to blow my emotions over small matters, and I will strive to become much more mature in both my actions and my heart going forward."

She added, "Although I was deeply troubled by the flood of criticism immediately after the broadcast, I also believe that I can use this opportunity to correct myself and become more mature. I will take the feedback you have given me to heart."

Recently, all posts related to Kwang-soo were deleted from Hyun-sook's social media, and as the two are no longer following each other, speculation arose that they may have broken up after the show.

Both of them appeared on the "I Am Solo" special featuring divorcees.

☞Gonggam Media