Miyeon of (G)I-DLE Showcased her cute charm in a trendy outfit at the Showcase celebrating the release of their 9th mini-album, "We Made."

Miyeon, a member of (G)I-DLE, attended a showcase held on the afternoon of the 6th at the Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, to celebrate the release of the groups 9th mini-album, We made, and participated in a photo session. That day, Miyeon perfectly pulled off a hip outfit and captivated the audience with her diverse facial expressions.

Miyeon, a member of (G)I-DLE, attended a Showcase held on the afternoon of the 6th at the Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, to celebrate the release of the group’s 9th mini-album, “We made,” and participated in a photo session. That day, Miyeon perfectly pulled off a hip outfit and captivated the audience with her diverse facial expressions.

Miyeon Returns with (G)I-DLE

Cho Mi-yeon, vocalist of the South Korean girl group (G)I-DLE, recently appeared at the showcase for the group's ninth mini-album, 'We made.' As a prominent member of the group and the voice behind K/DA's Ahri, Miyeon continues to be a key figure in the K-pop industry.

New Mini-Album Showcase

(G)I-DLE held a showcase at the Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, to commemorate the release of their ninth mini-album, 'We made.' This event marks the latest promotional activity for the group under Cube Entertainment.