Lee Seon-min shared his thoughts on appearing on 'I Live Alone' and revealed his friendship with Jun Hyun-moo.
Lee Seon-min revealed the behind-the-scenes story of his 17-minute silence during his appearance on the MBC variety show 'I Live Alone,' as well as his close friendship with the 'Rainbow Club' members, including Jun Hyun-moo. He explained that he tried to show his unpretentious daily life and was able to adapt quickly thanks to the consideration of the cast members.
Lee Seon-min could not hide his excitement whenever his manager delivered his schedule and expressed great joy at standing on the stage he had always dreamed of. He explained that during his appearance on 'I Live Alone,' he tried to show his simple daily life as it was rather than a glamorous image, and that this natural demeanor received a positive response from viewers.
He also mentioned that he was able to become close with Jun Hyun-moo quickly thanks to his comfortable attitude, and that the process of interacting with cast members from various fields and sharing industry concerns was very enjoyable. Lee Seon-min stated that it was an honor to work with respected seniors such as Lee Kyung-shil and Jo Hye-ryun, adding that he is learning a great deal by meeting with various veteran entertainers recently.
Lee Seon-min’s Authentic Reality Debut
Lee Seon-min recently made his debut on the popular MBC reality series 'I Live Alone,' choosing to showcase his genuine, humble lifestyle rather than a curated persona. His natural approach, which included a notable 17-minute silence during the broadcast, resonated with viewers and led to an invitation to join the show's retreat special.
Building Connections on Set
During his time on 'I Live Alone,' Lee Seon-min quickly integrated with the 'Rainbow' cast members, noting a comfortable rapport with host Jun Hyun-moo. Lee expressed gratitude for the opportunity to work alongside industry veterans he has long admired, describing the experience of collaborating with established figures as a significant milestone in his career.