Jung Eun-ji has raised anticipation for her comeback by releasing all concept photos for her 5th mini album, ‘Summer, I’.
Singer Jung Eun-ji has completed preparations for her full-scale comeback by releasing colorful concept photos for her fifth mini-album, ‘Summer, I’. Jung Eun-ji participated in the production of all tracks on this album, enhancing its musical quality, and the album is set for official release on August 11.
Her agency, Billions, sequentially unveiled concept photos through official social media channels, capturing everything from Jung Eun-ji’s natural charm to a dreamy sensibility. In the photos, Jung Eun-ji vividly expresses the excitement of summer and deep emotions, heightening anticipation for the new album.
The album contains a total of seven tracks, including the title track ‘Pado (I Love Love)’. Notably, talented musicians such as 10CM, Jeokjae, and So Soo-bin participated in the production, further enhancing the album's quality.
Jung Eun-ji will release ‘Summer, I’ on various music streaming platforms at 6 PM on August 11 and begin her promotional activities. Afterwards, on September 12 and 13, he is scheduled to hold a solo concert of the same name, ‘SUMMER, I’, at the Ticketlink 1975 Theater in Seoul and meet with fans.
Jung Eun-ji Returns with 'Summer, I'
Singer-songwriter Jung Eun-ji is set to release her fifth mini-album, 'Summer, I', on August 11. The album features seven tracks, including the title song 'i love LOVE', with Jung participating in the production of every song on the record.
Upcoming Solo Concert Series
Following her album release, Jung Eun-ji will connect with fans through her solo concert, also titled 'SUMMER, I'. The performances are scheduled to take place on September 12 and 13 at the Ticketlink 1975 Theater in Seoul.