izna member Mai shared her thoughts on her debut in an interview, showcasing her cat-like charm.

Mia, a member of Izuna, shared details about her debut process and future plans in an interview conducted at the Wake One Entertainment practice studio in Mapo-gu, Seoul. She described her debut with Izuna following her participation in I-LAND and I-LAND 2 as fate, and is preparing for a new leap forward ahead of her upcoming debut in Japan this September.

Mia, a member of Izuna, shared details about her debut process and future plans in an interview conducted at the Wake One Entertainment practice studio in Mapo-gu, Seoul. She described her debut with Izuna following her participation in “I-LAND” and “I-LAND 2” as fate, and is preparing for a new leap forward ahead of her upcoming debut in Japan this September.

Mai's Journey to izna

Mai first pursued her K-pop aspirations through the survival program I-Land and later solidified her path by competing in I-Land 2. She officially debuted as a member of the girl group izna in 2024 and is currently preparing for the group's upcoming Japanese debut in September.

About izna

Formed through the Mnet survival show I-Land 2: N/a, izna is a South Korean girl group managed by WakeOne and produced by Teddy Park. The group debuted on November 25, 2024, with their first extended play, N/a.