ILLIT Im Yoon-ah departed for Japan via Incheon International Airport to fulfill her overseas schedule.

Im Yoon-ah, a member of the group ILLIT, was spotted departing for Japan via Incheon International Airport on the 17th for an overseas schedule. Im Yoon-ah drew attention as she headed to the airport departure area pulling a suitcase.ILLIT is scheduled to pre-release the full audio tracks of their second Japanese single, I Got Your Back, on the upcoming 26th. Following this, they will officially release the physical album, including a special edition in collaboration with FRUiTS, on the 29th.

Im Yoon-ah, a member of the group ILLIT, was spotted departing for Japan via Incheon International Airport on the 17th for an overseas schedule. Im Yoon-ah drew attention as she headed to the airport Departure area pulling a suitcase.

ILLIT is scheduled to pre-release the full audio tracks of their second Japanese single, "I Got Your Back," on the upcoming 26th. Following this, they will officially release the physical album, including a special edition in collaboration with FRUiTS, on the 29th.

ILLIT Heads to Japan for Upcoming Promotions

ILLIT member Yunah was spotted at Incheon International Airport on July 17, departing for scheduled activities in Japan. The group is currently preparing for the release of their second Japanese single, 'I Got Your Back'.

New Music and Collaborations on the Horizon

ILLIT's upcoming second Japanese single, 'I Got Your Back', will see its full digital release on July 26. A physical edition, featuring a special collaboration with the brand FRUiTS, is scheduled to follow on July 29.