(G)I-DLE's Miyeon showcased her unparalleled beauty at the showcase for their 9th mini-album.

Miyeon, a member of (G)I-DLE, attended the media showcase for their 9th mini-album We made held at the Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, and dazzled the audience with her stunning looks. The event was organized to celebrate (G)I-DLEs new release, their first in six months.We made is an album that emphasizes a more pop-oriented sound than their previous work, reflecting the groups musical growth through songwriting contributions from members Soyeon and U-Gi. It features a diverse selection of tracks, including the title track Gimme Dat Love, as well as Mono (Feat. skaiwater), Crow, Morning, and Love Is Pain.

Miyeon, a member of (G)I-DLE, attended the media showcase for their 9th mini-album “We made” held at the Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, and dazzled the audience with her stunning looks. The event was organized to celebrate (G)I-DLE’s new release, their first in six months.

“We made” is an album that emphasizes a more pop-oriented sound than their previous work, reflecting the group’s musical growth through songwriting contributions from members Soyeon and U-Gi. It features a diverse selection of tracks, including the title track “Gimme Dat Love,” as well as “Mono (Feat. skaiwater),” “Crow,” “Morning,” and “Love Is Pain.”

Miyeon and the Evolution of (G)I-DLE

Cho Mi-yeon, a key vocalist of (G)I-DLE and voice of Ahri in K/DA, recently appeared at the media showcase for the group's ninth mini-album, 'We made'. This release marks the group's return six months after their digital single 'Mono', showcasing a shift toward a more pop-oriented sound.

Inside (G)I-DLE's Ninth Mini-Album 'We made'

The new mini-album 'We made' features contributions from members Soyeon and Yuqi, highlighting the group's ongoing creative evolution. The tracklist includes the title song 'Gimme Dat Love' alongside tracks like 'Crow', 'Morning', and 'Love Is Pain'.