(G)I-DLE's Miyeon shared an update on her recent activities via social media, showcasing her unparalleled visuals.
Miyeon, a member of (G)I-DLE, showcased her dazzling beauty by posting recent photos on her social media, featuring a variety of different looks. Miyeon exuded a chic charm by pairing a beige T-shirt with a mini skirt, and she also perfectly pulled off a lovely look using angel wing props.
(G)I-DLE, the group Miyeon belongs to, recently made a comeback with the title track “Gimme Dat Love” from their 9th mini-album *We Made*, garnering immense popularity by topping domestic and international charts and reaching No. 1 on YouTube Trends. Through their fourth world tour, “Syncopation,” they sold out shows at the Taipei Dome and the Galaxy Arena in Macau, proving their strong ticket-selling power.
Additionally, (G)I-DLE is set to take the stage at “Lollapalooza,” a major U.S. music festival, on August 31 to meet their global fans.
Miyeon’s Versatile Style
Miyeon recently showcased her diverse fashion range on social media, transitioning from a chic, sophisticated look to a playful, sporty aesthetic. Her ability to effortlessly pull off varied styles continues to solidify her reputation as a prominent visual in the K-pop industry.
(G)I-DLE’s Global Momentum
(G)I-DLE is currently experiencing significant international success following the release of their ninth mini-album, 'We made.' The group has demonstrated immense ticket power with sold-out shows at the Taipei Dome and Macau Galaxy Arena, alongside an upcoming performance at the Lollapalooza music festival.