(G)I-DLE's Miyeon delivered a captivating performance at the Showcase celebrating the release of their 9th mini-album, "I SWAY."
Miyeon of (G)I-DLE attended a Showcase celebrating the release of their 9th mini-album, "I SWAY," held at the Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, and took the stage. During the event, Miyeon captivated the audience with her unique, charming vocals and performance as she performed her new songs.
Miyeon's Vocal Presence
Cho Mi-yeon, a vocalist for the girl group (G)I-DLE, recently performed at the showcase for the group's ninth mini-album, 'We made.' Known for her distinct vocal work, including her role as the voice of Ahri in the virtual group K/DA, she continues to be a central figure in the group's musical identity.
New Album Showcase
(G)I-DLE held a showcase at the Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 6th to commemorate the release of their ninth mini-album, 'We made.' The event featured live performances from the members, including Miyeon, to celebrate the new project.