Announcer Lee Yu-bin: "Lived in Dogok-dong my whole life, owns a home"... My only choice ('Romantic')
Announcer Lee Yu-bin chose Yoo Il-han.
On the TV Chosun show "Joseon's Lovers," which aired on the 20th, the members of "Yuk Can Do It" went on a group blind date.
On this day, Yoo Il-han, Hong Kyung-jun, Yang Sang-guk, Shim Soo-chang, and Shim Jae-won, members of the "Grade 6 Club" Yuk Can Do It, participated in a 1-night, 2-day group blind date in Gyeongju. As Female No. 1 Lee Yu-bin, No. 2 Kim Min-ji, No. 3 Lee Go-eun, and No. 4 Jeon So-hyun appeared, Choi Sung-guk and Kang Soo-ji were surprised upon seeing Jeon So-hyun, exclaiming, "I see Kim Hee-sun and Lee Young-ae in her."
During the self-introduction time that followed, Yang Sang-guk appealed first, stating, "I am currently active as a race car driver, and I just won first place in a professional competition the other day." Regarding marriage, Yang Sang-guk revealed, "I sincerely want to get married within this year." When asked if he was ready, Yang Sang-guk replied, "I believe we can get married in a short time as long as we understand each other."
Shim Jae-won, who appeared last, stated, "I am not good at giving speeches in front of others. I am confident that I can show my true self if I meet and talk with each of you individually." Shim Jae-won performed a song a cappella, and the female participants were captivated by his sweet voice.
Regarding what he considers important when looking at women, Shim Jae-won confessed, "It is their impression and their eyes. It is not easy to lie when you look into their eyes." When Yang Sang-guk asked, "Was there a look that seemed to like you?" Shim Jae-won replied, "I don't know yet."
Next were the female participants' self-introductions. Participant No. 3, Lee Go-eun, was an interior designer born in 2000. Yang Sang-guk expressed concern, asking, "Is dating realistically possible?" but Lee Go-eun stated, "I don't care about the age difference," adding, "I look at the face and body. Even if they aren't my style, I am attracted to them if they have a good personality."
Contestant No. 1, Lee Yu-bin, a sports announcer born in 1994, stated, "I have lived in Dogok-dong my whole life. It is my own home, and I also own a house." Contestant No. 2, Kim Min-ji, a theater actress born in early 1990, showed off her back muscles. Jeon So-hyun, born in 1992 and a graduate of Ewha Women's University, introduced herself by saying, "I have lived the life of a 'professional multi-jobber.' I worked as a civil servant, an academy instructor, and currently a model, and recently I am challenging myself as an actress and a singer."
Subsequently, the women's first choices were revealed. Lee Yu-bin chose Yoo Il-han, Jeon So-hyun and Lee Go-eun chose Shim Jae-won, and Kim Min-ji chose Yang Sang-guk. Lee Yu-bin and Yoo Il-han got along well in conversation, and in the studio, it was noted, "The two of them match very well. (Yoo Il-han) is strong in one-on-one situations."
Group Dating on 'Joseon's Lovebirds'
The latest episode of TV Chosun's 'Joseon's Lovebirds' featured a group dating event in Gyeongju involving the '6-Grade Club' members and four female participants. The segment highlighted personal introductions, including professional updates from race car driver Yang Sang-guk and career backgrounds from participants like announcer Lee Yu-bin and model Jeon So-hyun.
Lee Yu-bin's Introduction
Sports announcer Lee Yu-bin, born in 1994, introduced herself during the group meeting by sharing details about her residence and personal assets. Following the initial introductions, she chose Yoo Il-han as her preferred partner, noting that the two shared a strong conversational connection.