Singer Heo Yong-young stabbed to death by a weapon wielded by Stoker, aged 26

It is likely to include suicide or self-harm.Would you still like to see the article?It is likely to include suicide or self-harm.recommendation criteriaIt was unfortunate news that a Malaysian singer, Permanent Young, was murdered by a polar fan.A number of foreign media outlets, including Chinese media outlet ETtoday, reported Wednesday that singer Heo Yong-young was stabbed to death by a male fan, aged 26.According to reports, he was stabbed eight times in major body parts such as chest, back, and heart, and died of excessive bleeding. The 44-year-old man, identified as The Suspect, is said to be Stoker who has been following him for the past two years.On the day of his death, he promised to eat with The Suspect, who continued to meet, and when the quarrel began after the meal, The Suspect assaulted him.Since then, The Suspect has wielded a weapon to kill him, and he tried to make an extreme choice himself, but he is currently being treated at the hospital.Police received a report from a witness and found the body of the author in the car of The Suspect. At the time of the arrest, The Suspect allegedly claimed Jasin as the boyfriend of the author.On the other hand, he is known to have been married the following year, adding to his sadness. He started dating with his boyfriend since March, and recently announced his marriage news and took wedding photos.Boyfriend RIU Hotels Woo (23) expressed his condolences to GFriend, who passed away first through Jasins social network service on the 19th, saying, I was lucky that you appeared in my life and touched me a lot.My world is collapsing little by little. I love you. I miss you. Do not leave.The netizens are not forgetting GFriend, and they continue to write letters to RIU Hotels Woo Yang, saying, I wish you good luck, I dare not guess what kind of mind you are, and I hope you will have a happy family with GFriend in your next life. I am passing the words of comfort.

It is likely to include suicide or self-harm. Would you still like to see the article? It is likely to include suicide or self-harm. recommendation criteria It was unfortunate news that a Malaysian singer, Permanent Young, was murdered by a polar fan. A number of foreign media outlets, including Chinese media outlet ETtoday, reported Wednesday that singer Heo Yong-young was stabbed to death by a male fan, aged 26. According to reports, he was stabbed eight times in major body parts such as chest, back, and heart, and died of excessive bleeding. The 44-year-old man, identified as The Suspect, is said to be Stoker who has been following him for the past two years. On the day of his death, he promised to eat with The Suspect, who continued to meet, and when the quarrel began after the meal, The Suspect assaulted him. Since then, The Suspect has wielded a weapon to kill him, and he tried to make an extreme choice himself, but he is currently being treated at the hospital. Police received a report from a witness and found the body of the author in the car of The Suspect. At the time of the arrest, The Suspect allegedly claimed Jasin as the boyfriend of the author. On the other hand, he is known to have been married the following year, adding to his sadness. He started dating with his boyfriend since March, and recently announced his marriage news and took wedding photos. Boyfriend RIU Hotels Woo (23) expressed his condolences to GFriend, who passed away first through Jasin's social network service on the 19th, saying, "I was lucky that you appeared in my life and touched me a lot. "My world is collapsing little by little. I love you. I miss you. Do not leave." The netizens are not forgetting GFriend, and they continue to write letters to RIU Hotels Woo Yang, saying, "I wish you good luck," "I dare not guess what kind of mind you are," and "I hope you will have a happy family with GFriend in your next life." I am passing the words of comfort.