'Forty-five years of marriage' Lee Hye-jung shocked The Sisters divorce "husband righteousness, left me lonely"

It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2014, and it is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009, and it is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2011, and it is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2011. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, The reality of observation.With Kim Yong-man, a national MC, and Oh Yoon-ah, an eighth-year single mother, cast as MC, Lee Hye-jung, a 45-year-old married couple, confirmed their appearance and will show the process of experiencing The Sisters divorce as a virtual reality.The couple, who have been married for 45 years this year, have a son and a daughter who are married, and now live alone, but they live a life of communication disconnection so that there is little conversation in everyday life.In fact, Lee Hye-jung said in a preliminary interview with the production crew, When I work each other, I say good night to each other. Ko Min-hwan also confesses, I live in a half-divorce state.In addition, the two responded No to the question Will you marry your spouse if you are born again?Furthermore, I recall the moments when I resolved divorce in the past and express my complaints.First of all, Lee Hye-jung said, My husband is really good and always on my side with my children, but I judge right and wrong in what I do. His righteousness made me lonely.When my older son was in the second and third grade of high school, I told him that he would do divorce. Then my son said, I can not help it if my mother is hard.But I have to do it tomorrow (divorce), so try what you can do today. The next morning, I was afraid of it (divorce) and did not have the courage.Then, in February of last year, I thought I should be alone. Ko Min-hwan also acknowledges the marital conflict, saying, My wife and I have very different ideas. Thats why we get into fights. He goes on to say, My wife has no regard for my husband and is very assertive.Even now, when my wife thinks that I think she is clearly misjudging, she responds to it and it gets bigger. In the 45th year of marriage, two people who have decided on Virtual Reality Divorce are interested in what they will look like as they go through The Sisters divorce.

It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2014, and it is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009, and it is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2011, and it is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2009. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2011. It is scheduled to be held on February 20, The reality of observation. With Kim Yong-man, a national MC, and Oh Yoon-ah, an eighth-year single mother, cast as MC, Lee Hye-jung, a 45-year-old married couple, confirmed their appearance and will show the process of experiencing "The Sisters divorce" as a Virtual reality. The couple, who have been married for 45 years this year, have a son and a daughter who are married, and now live alone, but they live a life of communication disconnection so that there is little conversation in everyday life. In fact, Lee Hye-jung said in a preliminary interview with the production crew, "When I work each other, I say 'good night' to each other." Ko Min-hwan also confesses, "I live in a half-divorce state." In addition, the two responded "No" to the question "Will you marry your spouse if you are born again?" Furthermore, I recall the moments when I resolved divorce in the past and express my complaints. First of all, Lee Hye-jung said, "My husband is really good and always on my side with my children, but I judge right and wrong in what I do. His righteousness made me lonely." "When my older son was in the second and third grade of high school, I told him that he would do divorce. Then my son said, 'I can not help it if my mother is hard. But I have to do it tomorrow (divorce), so try what you can do today. "The next morning, I was afraid of it (divorce) and did not have the courage. Then, in February of last year, I thought I should be alone. " Ko Min-hwan also acknowledges the marital conflict, saying, "My wife and I have very different ideas. That's why we get into fights." He goes on to say, "My wife has no regard for my husband and is very assertive. Even now, when my wife thinks that I think she is clearly misjudging, she responds to it and it gets bigger. " In the 45th year of marriage, two people who have decided on Virtual reality divorce are interested in what they will look like as they go through The Sisters divorce.