"Three years of gaslighting" - the entertainment industry that has been ripped off by an acquaintance.

Recently, Shinhwa Lee Min Woos unfortunate news was revealed. He unveiled his familys house for the first time on Channel A Four-Person Dining Table broadcast on the 16th.On this day, Lee Min Woo called the advance the wife of the past life and said, I have been in love with half of my life.When I was in the first grade of elementary school, I had a red ticket at home. My mother cried so much that I comforted her and hugged her, and the next day I got all the foreclosure tickets.Since then, Ive had nothing but the idea of protecting my family, Confessions said.In particular, he was shocked to reveal the story of a 20-year-old acquaintance of his sister, a Record of the Grand Historian, who approached his hand in a difficult time and plannedly approached.Lee Min Woo told the acquaintance that he was bothered by gaslighting, as well as intimidating his family and Shinhwa activities.In addition, Lee Min Woo sister added, I have been mentally insulted for three years with Minwoos weakness.Yoshihiro Akiyama confessed to his close brother and former Manager, a ten-year acquaintance, that he had been given the Record of the Grand Historian.Yoshihiro Akiyama, who appeared on KBS 2TV The Donkey Ears in July, said, Fighter money collected for six years after his debut is 200,000 won. He said, I had a 10-year-old brother who knew me as a brother and sister.As long as Ive known him, I trusted him with my bank account, and he took all my money for six years after I made my debut.Yoshihiro Akiyama also said, I collected about 6 years, so I checked my bankbook with the idea that I should buy a house for my mother, but I was saddened to say that there was only 200,000 won in my account.BLACKPINK Lisa is also famous as an entertainer who has been recorded by the former manager.In June 2020, Lisa suffered about 1 billion won worth of Records of the Grand Historian from former Manager A who has been with her since her debut.Mr. A took money from Lisa in the name of exploiting his friendship with Lisa and finding out the real estate, and wasted it all by gambling.A has been dismissed from his agency YG Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as YG) after the record of the Grand Historian incident.At the time, YG said, Internally, Lisa confirmed that she had suffered Record of the Grand Historian damage from former Manager A.According to Lisas intention to be resolved as smoothly as the former Trustee, Mr. A has repaid some of the money and the rest has left the company after agreeing to the reimbursement plan.I am very embarrassed by Mr. As abuse of trust with the artist, and I am aware of the responsibility of management and supervision. I am preparing measures to prevent such a recurrence again.

Recently, Shinhwa Lee Min Woo's unfortunate news was revealed. He unveiled his family's house for the first time on Channel A 'Four-Person Dining Table' broadcast on the 16th. On this day, Lee Min Woo called the advance "the wife of the past life" and said, "I have been in love with half of my life." "When I was in the first grade of elementary school, I had a red ticket at home. My mother cried so much that I comforted her and hugged her, and the next day I got all the foreclosure tickets. Since then, I've had nothing but the idea of "protecting my family," Confessions said. In particular, he was shocked to reveal the story of a 20-year-old acquaintance of his sister, a Record of the Grand Historian, who approached his hand in a difficult time and plannedly approached. Lee Min Woo told the acquaintance that he was bothered by gaslighting, as well as intimidating his family and Shinhwa activities. In addition, Lee Min Woo sister added, "I have been mentally insulted for three years with Minwoo's weakness." Yoshihiro Akiyama confessed to his close brother and former Manager, a ten-year acquaintance, that he had been given the Record of the Grand Historian. Yoshihiro Akiyama, who appeared on KBS 2TV 'The Donkey Ears' in July, said, "Fighter money collected for six years after his debut is 200,000 won." He said, "I had a 10-year-old brother who knew me as a brother and sister. As long as I've known him, I trusted him with my bank account, and he took all my money for six years after I made my debut." Yoshihiro Akiyama also said, "I collected about 6 years, so I checked my bankbook with the idea that I should buy a house for my mother, but I was saddened to say that there was only 200,000 won in my account." BLACKPINK Lisa is also famous as an entertainer who has been recorded by the former Manager. In June 2020, Lisa suffered about 1 billion won worth of Records of the Grand Historian from former Manager A who has been with her since her debut. Mr. A took money from Lisa in the name of exploiting his friendship with Lisa and finding out the real estate, and wasted it all by gambling. A has been dismissed from his agency YG Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as 'YG') after the record of the Grand Historian incident. At the time, YG said, "Internally, Lisa confirmed that she had suffered Record of the Grand Historian damage from former Manager A. According to Lisa's intention to be resolved as smoothly as the former Trustee, Mr. A has repaid some of the money and the rest has left the company after agreeing to the reimbursement plan. I am very embarrassed by Mr. A's abuse of trust with the artist, and I am aware of the responsibility of management and supervision. I am preparing measures to prevent such a recurrence again. "