Running Man' Haha 'V', 'Tazza: When is the High Rollers'

Running Man Haha showed off message that came to VIn SBS Running Man, which aired on the evening of the 22nd, the group Seventeen unit BSS (SEVENTEEN) (Boo Seungkwan, Dogyeom, Hoshi) appeared and staged a minority Heaven race between Heaven and Hell.On the day, Haha said, I want to be proud of something. I got a Kakao Talk message from V. But I read it a day late.In response, Haha said, If you dont read it (the message above), dont you see it? I was so surprised that I thought Id come to the store, Haha said. Tazza: When is the episode of The High Rollers?Previously, V showed his talent for caramel (Running Man money) and promised Tazza: The High Rollers Special appearance.In particular, Vu said to Yang Chan-chan, who was in charge of MC at his recent fan meeting, Im going to run Running Man with Jimin.Yoo Jae-suk said, Tazza: The High Rollers Special.

Running Man' Haha showed off Message that came to V In SBS' "Running Man," which aired on the evening of the 22nd, the group Seventeen unit BSS (Seventeen) (Boo Seungkwan, Dogyeom, Hoshi) appeared and staged a "minority Heaven" race between Heaven and Hell. On the day, Haha said, "I want to be proud of something. I got a Kakao Talk Message from V. But I read it a day late." In response, Haha said, "If you don't read it (the Message above), don't you see it?" "I was so surprised that I thought I'd come to the store," Haha said. "Tazza: When is the episode of The High Rollers?" Previously, V showed his talent for caramel (Running Man' money) and Promised Tazza: The High Rollers Special appearance. In particular, Vu said to Yang Chan-chan, who was in charge of MC at his recent fan meeting, "I'm going to run Running Man' with Jimin." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Tazza: The High Rollers Special."