Running Man disjointJeon So-min and production team Both sides ⁇ Sorry farewell .. Please cheer ⁇

On the 23rd, King Kong by Starship, a subsidiary of Jeon So-min, said, Jeon So-min will disjoint SBS Running Man for the last time on October 30th. After a long discussion with Running Man members, production team, After a long discussion with the agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge so that I could show a better picture of my activities. Running Man also announced the official position of Jeon So-mins disjoint.Running Man members and production team decided to respect the opinion of Jeon So-min, who revealed disjoint Physician after a long discussion.Members and production team discussed long-term ways to work with Jeon So-min, but I respect Jeon So-mins Physician and decided to leave. I am deeply grateful to Jeon So-min for shining the program as a Running Man member for a long time.I would like to ask Jeon So-min, who made a difficult decision, for your warm support and encouragement. Meanwhile, Jeon So-min, who made his debut with MBC sitcom Miracle in 2004, gained popularity by appearing in Princess Aurora, Dramax 1% something and tvN Top star Yu Baek Lee .Since then, Jeon So-min, who has been attracting attention due to her appearance on various entertainment broadcasts, has been loved for her fixed appearance on Running Man since April 16, 2017, and won the best award in the variety category at the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards and the rookie award in the variety category at the 2017 SBS Entertainment Awards.Hello, this is King Kong by Starship.Actor Jeon So-min will be disjointing SBS Running Man for the last time on October 30th (Mon).After a long discussion with the Running Man members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities including acting. .I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at Running Man every weekend for 6 years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support for Jeon So-min.Thank you.SBS [Running Man] Actor Jeon So-min is an official position related to disjoint.The Running Man members and production team decided to respect the opinion of Jeon So-min, who revealed the disjoint physician after a long discussion.So, Jeon So-min left Running Man after recording on October 30th.Jeon So-min has been running with Running Man for six years with a special affection and responsibility, but recently delivered a Physician who needs time to recharge for acting.The members and the production team discussed for a long time how to be with Jeon So-min until the end, but I respect the physicist of Jeon So-min and decided to leave.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Jeon So-min for making the program brighter as a Running Man member for a long time, and I would like to ask for your warm support and encouragement to Jeon So-min who made a difficult decision.Running Man members and production team will support eternal member Jeon So-min.Thank you.

On the 23rd, King Kong by Starship, a subsidiary of Jeon So-min, said, "Jeon So-min will disjoint SBS Running Man' for the last time on October 30th." After a long discussion with Running Man' members, production team, After a long discussion with the agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge so that I could show a better picture of my activities. " Running Man' also announced the official position of Jeon So-min's disjoint. "Running Man" members and production team decided to respect the opinion of Jeon So-min, who revealed disjoint Physician after a long discussion. members and production team discussed long-term ways to work with Jeon So-min, but I respect Jeon So-min's Physician and decided to leave. " "I am deeply grateful to Jeon So-min for shining the program as a Running Man' member for a long time. I would like to ask Jeon So-min, who made a difficult decision, for your warm support and encouragement. " Meanwhile, Jeon So-min, who made his debut with MBC sitcom 'Miracle' in 2004, gained popularity by appearing in 'Princess Aurora', 'Dramax' 1% something 'and tvN' Top star Yu Baek Lee '. Since then, Jeon So-min, who has been attracting attention due to her appearance on various entertainment broadcasts, has been loved for her fixed appearance on "Running Man" since April 16, 2017, and won the best award in the variety category at the 2018 SBS entertainment Awards and the rookie award in the variety category at the 2017 SBS entertainment Awards. Hello, this is King Kong by Starship. Actor Jeon So-min will be disjointing SBS Running Man' for the last time on October 30th (Mon). After a long discussion with the Running Man' members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities including acting. . I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at Running Man' every weekend for 6 years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support for Jeon So-min. Thank you. SBS [Running Man] Actor Jeon So-min is an official position related to disjoint. The Running Man' members and production team decided to respect the opinion of Jeon So-min, who revealed the disjoint Physician after a long discussion. So, Jeon So-min left Running Man' after recording on October 30th. Jeon So-min has been running with Running Man for six years with a special affection and responsibility, but recently delivered a Physician who needs time to recharge for acting. The members and the production team discussed for a long time how to be with Jeon So-min until the end, but I respect the physicist of Jeon So-min and decided to leave. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Jeon So-min for making the program brighter as a Running Man' member for a long time, and I would like to ask for your warm support and encouragement to Jeon So-min who made a difficult decision. Running Man' members and production team will support 'eternal member' Jeon So-min. Thank you.