Roy KimMakgeolli, son of former chairman of Takju, will shoot for life, with my money (Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd.)

Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd., Roy Kim mentioned Makgeolli as a winning pledge.On October 20, Mnets super-large Karaoke Survival Island  ⁇ VS (Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd.) ⁇  online production presentation was held.The event was attended by Choi Hyo-jin CP, Jung Woo-young PD, Chang Woo Young, Seo Eunkwang, Soyou, Pregnancy is a special, Giriboy, Carder Garden, Roy Kim, Park Jae-jung, Kim Min-seok, and Young Kei (Young K).Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd. has Chang Woo Young, Seo Eunkwang, Soyou, Pregnancy is a special, Giriboy, Carder Garden, Roy Kim, Park Jae-jung, Kim Min-seok and Young Kei as judges and producers.Roy Kim said, I will let Makgeolli drink for the rest of my life. Roy Kims father was president of Makgeolli Manufacturers.In addition, Roy Kim said, I would like to judge it by giving it a sweet look, embracing it, hugging it ...Roy Kim said, I would like to have the finished jewels as soon as the audition comes out from the beginning, but there are some mistakes at first, and even if there is an amateur part, I will try to develop and work as I go back and forth. Depending on how sincerely I deliver it, it seemed that I would be a singer who could run for a long time or a singer who would stop as a winner.I think it is better for those who can develop a little more coaching and humbly accept coaching and try hard. Meanwhile, Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd. is a program that contains the breathtaking battle of ordinary Karaoke vocals.Karaoke masters from all over the country, who boasted talent and talent in Karaoke, will gather together for a fierce song competition with a prize money of 100 million won. It will be broadcasted at 10:40 pm on the 20th and will be simultaneously organized on Mnet and tvN.

'Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd.,' Roy Kim mentioned Makgeolli as a winning pledge. On October 20, Mnet's super-large Karaoke Survival Island ⁇ VS (Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd.) ⁇ online production presentation was held. The event was attended by Choi Hyo-jin CP, Jung Woo-young PD, Chang Woo Young, Seo Eunkwang, Soyou, Pregnancy is a special, Giriboy, Carder Garden, Roy Kim, Park Jae-jung, Kim Min-seok, and Young Kei (Young K). 'Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd.' has Chang Woo Young, Seo Eunkwang, Soyou, Pregnancy is a special, Giriboy, Carder Garden, Roy Kim, Park Jae-jung, Kim Min-seok and Young Kei as judges and producers. Roy Kim said, "I will let Makgeolli drink for the rest of my life." Roy Kim's father was president of Makgeolli Manufacturers. In addition, Roy Kim said, "I would like to judge it by giving it a sweet look, embracing it, hugging it ..." Roy Kim said, "I would like to have the finished jewels as soon as the audition comes out from the beginning, but there are some mistakes at first, and even if there is an amateur part, I will try to develop and work as I go back and forth. Depending on how sincerely I deliver it, it seemed that I would be a singer who could run for a long time or a singer who would stop as a winner. I think it is better for those who can develop a little more coaching and humbly accept coaching and try hard. " Meanwhile, 'Vspharm Tech Co., Ltd.' is a program that contains the breathtaking battle of ordinary Karaoke vocals. Karaoke masters from all over the country, who boasted talent and talent in Karaoke, will gather together for a fierce song competition with a prize money of 100 million won. It will be broadcasted at 10:40 pm on the 20th and will be simultaneously organized on Mnet and tvN.