Lim Young-woong, Today (8th) Finally Meets My Little Old Boy...AG closing ceremony Abandoned

Singer Lim Young-woong appears on SBS My Little Old Boy in three weeks.According to SBSs schedule on the 8th, SBS My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on the same day.This is SBS abandoning the 19th Hangzhou Malayan catGame closing ceremony and choosing Lim Young-woong.Lim Young-woong first appeared as a special MC on My Little Old Boy last month.At that time, TV viewer ratings based on national households recorded 16.1%, the highest TV viewer ratings this year.It was announced for two weeks of broadcasting, but it was absent for two weeks in the aftermath of the 19th Hangzhou Malayan catGame. As fans waiting for Lim Young-woong continued to demand, terrestrial broadcasting was the only one to give up closing ceremony and organize it as My Little Old Boy.In My Little Old Boy, which is broadcasted on this day, Lim Young-woong, who prepared a gift for his motherbenjas, visits the waiting room during the break time and presents a surprise gift.He said he had a Father folder that had a Memoir of War that he wanted to do for his future child.In Lim Young-woongs Memoir of War, I will say that I love you more than once a day, motherbenjas said, I think I will do really well if I marry.Lim Young-woong revealed the moment when he created the Father folder, but he is interested in what Lim Young-woongs story was.Also, from the story of capturing motherbenjas at once with Lim Young-woongs Young Brothers Sim Kung-ment, the story of Tonys mother who received a proposal to give me all my wealth will be revealed.Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong will release a new digital single Do or Die through various sound source sites at 6 pm on the 9th, and the music video will be released for the first time at 8 am on the 8th.Do or Die, written by Lim Young-woong, is a song about the passion to spend every day without regret as the protagonist on the stage of life. It shows the charm of Lim Young-woong, which has changed 180 degrees due to intense performance.In addition to the new song, Lim Young-woong will also host the 2023 National Tour Concert IM HERO (Im Hero).The concert will be held at KSPO DOME on October 27, 28, 29 and November 3, 4, and 5, and Deagu Concert will be held on November 24th, 25th and 26th at Deagu EXCO Dongguan.The Busan Concert will be held on December 8, 9, and 10 at the 1st and 2nd halls of BEXCO 1st Exhibition Hall, and Daejeon Concert will be held on December 29, 30, and 31 at Daejeon Convention Center 2nd Exhibition Hall. Gwangju Concert will be held at Kim Daejung Convention Center on January 5, 6, and 7, 2024.
Singer Lim Young-woong appears on SBS My Little Old Boy in three weeks.According to SBSs schedule on the 8th, SBS My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on the same day.This is SBS abandoning the 19th Hangzhou Malayan catGame closing ceremony and choosing Lim Young-woong.Lim Young-woong first appeared as a special MC on My Little Old Boy last month.At that time, TV viewer ratings based on national households recorded 16.1%, the highest TV viewer ratings this year.It was announced for two weeks of broadcasting, but it was absent for two weeks in the aftermath of the 19th Hangzhou Malayan catGame. As fans waiting for Lim Young-woong continued to demand, terrestrial broadcasting was the only one to give up closing ceremony and organize it as My Little Old Boy.In My Little Old Boy, which is broadcasted on this day, Lim Young-woong, who prepared a gift for his motherbenjas, visits the waiting room during the break time and presents a surprise gift.He said he had a Father folder that had a Memoir of War that he wanted to do for his future child.In Lim Young-woongs Memoir of War, I will say that I love you more than once a day, motherbenjas said, I think I will do really well if I marry.Lim Young-woong revealed the moment when he created the Father folder, but he is interested in what Lim Young-woongs story was.Also, from the story of capturing motherbenjas at once with Lim Young-woongs Young Brothers Sim Kung-ment, the story of Tonys mother who received a proposal to give me all my wealth will be revealed.Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong will release a new digital single Do or Die through various sound source sites at 6 pm on the 9th, and the music video will be released for the first time at 8 am on the 8th.Do or Die, written by Lim Young-woong, is a song about the passion to spend every day without regret as the protagonist on the stage of life. It shows the charm of Lim Young-woong, which has changed 180 degrees due to intense performance.In addition to the new song, Lim Young-woong will also host the 2023 National Tour Concert IM HERO (Im Hero).The concert will be held at KSPO DOME on October 27, 28, 29 and November 3, 4, and 5, and Deagu Concert will be held on November 24th, 25th and 26th at Deagu EXCO Dongguan.The Busan Concert will be held on December 8, 9, and 10 at the 1st and 2nd halls of BEXCO 1st Exhibition Hall, and Daejeon Concert will be held on December 29, 30, and 31 at Daejeon Convention Center 2nd Exhibition Hall. Gwangju Concert will be held at Kim Daejung Convention Center on January 5, 6, and 7, 2024.

Singer Lim Young-woong appears on SBS My Little Old Boy' in three weeks. According to SBS's schedule on the 8th, SBS My Little Old Boy' (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy') starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on the same day. This is SBS abandoning the 19th Hangzhou Malayan catGame closing ceremony and choosing Lim Young-woong. Lim Young-woong first appeared as a special MC on My Little Old Boy' last month. At that time, TV viewer ratings based on national households recorded 16.1%, the highest TV viewer ratings this year. It was announced for two weeks of Broadcasting, but it was Absent for two weeks in the aftermath of the 19th Hangzhou Malayan catGame. As fans waiting for Lim Young-woong continued to demand, terrestrial Broadcasting was the only one to give up closing ceremony and organize it as My Little Old Boy'. In My Little Old Boy', which is broadcasted on this day, Lim Young-woong, who prepared a gift for his motherbenjas, visits the waiting room during the break time and presents a surprise gift. He said he had a "Father folder" that had a Memoir of War that he wanted to do for his future child. In Lim Young-woong's Memoir of War, "I will say that I love you more than once a day," motherbenjas said, "I think I will do really well if I marry." Lim Young-woong revealed the moment when he created the 'Father folder', but he is interested in what Lim Young-woong's story was. Also, from the story of capturing motherbenjas at once with Lim Young-woong's "Young Brothers" Sim Kung-ment, the story of Tony's mother who received a proposal to "give me all my wealth" will be revealed. Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong will release a new digital single 'Do or Die' through various sound source sites at 6 pm on the 9th, and the music video will be released for the first time at 8 am on the 8th. 'Do or Die', written by Lim Young-woong, is a song about the passion to spend every day without regret as the protagonist on the stage of life. It shows the charm of Lim Young-woong, which has changed 180 degrees due to intense performance. In addition to the new song, Lim Young-woong will also host the 2023 National Tour Concert 'IM HERO' (I'm Hero). The Concert will be held at KSPO DOME on October 27, 28, 29 and November 3, 4, and 5, and Deagu Concert will be held on November 24th, 25th and 26th at Deagu EXCO Dongguan. The Busan Concert will be held on December 8, 9, and 10 at the 1st and 2nd halls of BEXCO 1st Exhibition Hall, and Daejeon Concert will be held on December 29, 30, and 31 at Daejeon Convention Center 2nd Exhibition Hall. Gwangju Concert will be held at Kim Daejung Convention Center on January 5, 6, and 7, 2024.