Lim Young-woonga pleasant difference and hope to see you in concert hallSeo Jang-hoon tears (My Little Old Boy)

 ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇  Lim Young-woong told Seo Jang-hoons mother that he would like to meet at the concert hall with a pleasant difference.Lim Young-woong does not cook at all on the 8th SBS entertainment  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇ .When I live alone, it is easy to deliver, so I eat the food with the delivery food. I enjoy the soy sauce egg rice which can be eaten quickly and easily. I ate the egg half-boiled.Lim Young-woong told his fan, Kim Ji-mins mother, that he is good at cooking  ⁇  semi-ho, kind, nice and cool. Semi-ho is a good person, so please take good care of me.Seo Jang-hoon said, I do not talk about this, but I would like to write to Cage Mother.Lim Young-woong is a pleasant difference and wants to be in concert hall.Jang-hoon said, I want to see you in concert hall with my brother. I wish you good health. Seo Jang-hoon shed tears. Seo Jang-hoon wiped his tears, saying that he would not ask for such a favor if he was well.

My Little Old BoyLim Young-woong told Seo Jang-hoon's Mother that he would like to meet at the concert hall with a pleasant difference. Lim Young-woong does not cook at all on the 8th SBS entertainment ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ . When I live alone, it is easy to deliver, so I eat the Food with the delivery Food. I enjoy the soy sauce egg rice which can be eaten quickly and easily. I ate the egg half-boiled. Lim Young-woong told his fan, Kim Ji-min's Mother, that he is good at cooking ⁇ semi-ho, kind, nice and cool. "semi-ho is a good person, so please take good care of me. Seo Jang-hoon said, "I do not talk about this, but I would like to write to Cage Mother." Lim Young-woong is a pleasant difference and wants to be in concert hall. Jang-hoon said, "I want to see you in concert hall with my brother." "I wish you good health." Seo Jang-hoon shed tears. "Seo Jang-hoon wiped his tears, saying that he would not ask for such a favor if he was well.