Lim Young-woong, Jang Yun-jeong Choices When I received it, I was happy and excited ⁇ (My Little Old Boy)

My Little Old Boy Lim Young-woong said he was happy when he received Choices from Jang Yun-jeong.Lim Young-woong said he was embarrassed when he watched the old video on the SBS entertainment  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇  broadcast on the 8th.He then went to the National Singing Contest as a performer. I went to work, but I went to a company that made cosmetic puffs.Shin Dong-yup said, Jang Yun-jeong asked me to sing with him in the Fantastic Duo. How did you feel then? Lim Young-woong was very happy.I was dreaming of becoming a trot singer, so I was excited about what I was going to do now, he recalled. I was on the air shortly after receiving the Grand Prize at the National Song Festival.Lim Young-woong said he had made a mistake in the music broadcast. After the audition program, a new song came out.When the new song came out, I had to memorize the lyrics and melody, but I was so busy that I had to go to the recording studio and sing the first song I heard. I tried to sing the song on the music broadcast, so I did not catch my mouth and I could not remember the lyrics.Shin Dong-yup, who listened to them, was nervous that he was glad he did not hum.

My Little Old Boy Lim Young-woong said he was happy when he received Choices from Jang Yun-jeong. Lim Young-woong said he was embarrassed when he watched the old video on the SBS entertainment ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ broadcast on the 8th. He then went to the National Singing Contest as a performer. "I went to work, but I went to a company that made cosmetic puffs. Shin Dong-yup said, "Jang Yun-jeong asked me to sing with him in the Fantastic Duo." How did you feel then? "Lim Young-woong was very happy. "I was dreaming of becoming a trot singer, so I was excited about what I was going to do now," he recalled. "I was on the air shortly after receiving the Grand Prize at the National Song Festival." Lim Young-woong said he had made a mistake in the music broadcast. "After the audition program, a new song came out. When the new song came out, I had to memorize the lyrics and melody, but I was so busy that I had to go to the recording studio and sing the first song I heard. "I tried to sing the song on the music broadcast, so I did not catch my mouth and I could not remember the lyrics. Shin Dong-yup, who listened to them, was nervous that he was glad he did not hum.