Kim Seon-ho "Park, Hoon Jung Thank You" (Buil Film Awards)

Busan, ) Actor Kim Seon-ho won the Buil Film Awards newcomer award.On the afternoon of the 5th, 2023 Buil Film Awards ceremony was held at the Grand Ballroom of Signiel Busan, Middle East, Haeundae-gu, Busan.Kim Seon-ho won the Rookie of the Year award for Male English-Speaking Witch.Kim Seon-ho made her Screencast debut playing an unidentified male Male English-speaking Witch (Kim Seon-ho) in Male English-Speaking Witch, released in June.Kim Seon-ho, who received the trophy, said, I am honored to receive the Rookie of the Year award once in a lifetime.Park, Hoon Jung, and Studio & New Chang Kyung-ik, who lead me to the Male English-Speaking Witch and give me encouragement and advice like a good director and brother, thank you very much. I have a lot of immaturity, and I am thankful to the Male English-Speaking Witch staff and actors who have always been able to shoot with a smile.Thank you to all the fans who always support me so that I can be here, everyone who has watched Male English-Speaking Witch including my parents. The Busan International Film Festival, which opened on April 4, will feature 209 films from 69 countries and 60 community beef films from 25 screencasts in four theaters, including Lotte MartArte Centum City, CGV Centum City and Lotte MartArte Daeyoung (Community Beef) .Pictures = Buil Film Awards broadcast screen

Busan, ) Actor Kim Seon-ho won the Buil Film Awards newcomer award. On the afternoon of the 5th, 2023 Buil Film Awards ceremony was held at the Grand Ballroom of Signiel Busan, Middle East, Haeundae-gu, Busan. Kim Seon-ho won the Rookie of the Year award for 'Male English-Speaking Witch'. Kim Seon-ho made her Screencast debut playing an unidentified male Male English-Speaking Witch (Kim Seon-ho) in "Male English-Speaking Witch," released in June. Kim Seon-ho, who received the trophy, said, "I am Honored to receive the Rookie of the Year award once in a lifetime. Park, Hoon Jung, and Studio & New Chang Kyung-ik, who lead me to the 'Male English-Speaking Witch' and give me encouragement and advice like a good director and brother, Thank You very much. " "I have a lot of immaturity, and I am thankful to the 'Male English-Speaking Witch' staff and actors who have always been able to shoot with a smile. Thank You to all the fans who always support me so that I can be here, everyone who has watched 'Male English-Speaking Witch' including my parents. " The Busan International Film Festival, which opened on April 4, will feature 209 films from 69 countries and 60 Community beef films from 25 Screencasts in four theaters, including Lotte Mart Arte Centum City, CGV Centum City and Lotte Mart Arte Daeyoung (Community Beef) . Pictures = Buil Film Awards broadcast screen