Jun Hyun-moo - Jun Hyun-moo - Jun Hyun-moo - Jun Hyun-moo - Jun Hyun-moo

Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo shocked me by saying that he had received stomach and colonoscopy at the same time without anesthesia because of his busy schedule.The Last Of Us: Left Behind, about anesthesia-free health screenings, when MC Jun Hyun-moo asked me to pierce Up & Down at the same time when I was busy.Jun Hyun-moo has done health screenings four times only on  ⁇  broadcasting.Each broadcaster has my Health screenings data, and it refers to the data screen that remains as a relic in each broadcasting company and informs the unintentional Health screenings ambassador.In particular, he had a colonoscopy without sleep anesthesia. I thought I was going to die, he said. I was originally a non-sleeper, but at that time I was too busy with 10 radio and entertainment programs.I did not have time to ask the nurse to pierce Up & Down at the same time.In addition, Ji-Sun Jung Chef told his experience of early detection of cancer with health screenings like homework. He was diagnosed with cervical cancer in place five years ago.Its not a terrible disease, but its scary when I hear its cancer.Chung Chef said that every time he examines the stomach and stomach, polyps and erosive gastritis are basic. He said that Chef, who has to make and taste food every day, can not be separated from his job and health checkup.Health screenings Episode 226 will be broadcast at 4:45 pm on the 8th.

Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo shocked me by saying that he had received stomach and colonoscopy at the same time without anesthesia because of his busy schedule. The Last Of Us: Left Behind, about anesthesia-free Health screenings, when MC Jun Hyun-moo asked me to pierce Up & Down at the same time when I was busy. Jun Hyun-moo has done Health screenings four times only on ⁇ broadcasting. Each broadcaster has my Health screenings data, and it refers to the data screen that remains as a relic in each broadcasting company and informs the unintentional Health screenings ambassador. In particular, he had a colonoscopy without sleep anesthesia. "I thought I was going to die," he said. "I was originally a non-sleeper, but at that time I was too busy with 10 radio and entertainment programs. I did not have time to ask the nurse to pierce Up & Down at the same time. In addition, Ji-Sun Jung Chef told his experience of early detection of cancer with Health screenings like homework. He was diagnosed with cervical cancer in place five years ago. "It's not a terrible disease, but it's scary when I hear it's cancer." Chung Chef said that every time he examines the stomach and stomach, polyps and erosive gastritis are basic. He said that Chef, who has to make and taste food every day, can not be separated from his job and health checkup. Health screenings Episode 226 will be broadcast at 4:45 pm on the 8th.