Jeon So-min, Running Man' disjoint in 6 Years...30 Days Last Recording [Official]

Actor Jeon So-min disjoints SBS Running ManOn the 23rd, agency King Kong by Starship said in an official statement, Jeon So-min will disjoint SBS Running Man for the last time on October 30th (Mon).After a long discussion with the Running Man members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities, including acting, the agency said. He said.Finally, the agency said, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the Weekend Running Man every six years since April 2017, and I would like to thank Jeon So-min for his warm affection and support. Hello, Im King Kong by Starship.Actor Jeon So-min is pleased to announce that the upcoming October 30th (Mon) recording has finally been disjointed on SBS  ⁇ Running Man ⁇ .After a long discussion with  ⁇ Running Man ⁇  members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better performance in future activities including acting. .I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly  ⁇  Running Man ⁇  for 6 years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on.Thank you.

Actor Jeon So-min disjoints SBS Running Man On the 23rd, agency King Kong by Starship said in an official statement, "Jeon So-min will disjoint SBS Running Man for the last time on October 30th (Mon)." "After a long discussion with the Running Man members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities, including acting," the agency said. "He said. Finally, the agency said, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the Weekend Running Man every six years since April 2017, and I would like to thank Jeon So-min for his warm affection and support. " Hello, I'm King Kong by Starship. Actor Jeon So-min is pleased to announce that the upcoming October 30th (Mon) recording has finally been disjointed on SBS ⁇ Running Man ⁇ . After a long discussion with ⁇ Running Manmembers, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better performance in future activities including acting. . I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly ⁇ Running Man ⁇ for 6 years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on. Thank you.