BTS V, "Going Out with Jimin" Requests Self-appearance "Running Man" Promises "I'll Invite You Soon"

The Running Man has promised to invite V back.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 22nd, Haha revealed that he had something to boast about.On the day of the broadcast, Haha said, I got a kakaotalk from V. But I read it a day late. So Ji Seok-jin asked why he read it late, and Haha explained that he did not know the message came.Haha said, I see a message first, but Ill be there soon. So I was surprised to see that I was coming to the store. Tazza: When is the High Rollers?Ill be there soon, he said, sending a message, surprised everyone.V, who previously appeared as a guest, promised Tazza: The High Rollers Special appearance.In the meantime, Yoo Seung-hos members mentioned Vu, and Vu directly sent a message to Haha.In addition, Vu said, I want to go out with Running Man with Jimin at his fan meeting where Yang Chan-chan came to MC. I want to go out before this year.The crew and members raised their expectations by promising to prepare and invite them for Viva Jimin as soon as possible.

The Running Man has promised to invite V back. On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd, Haha revealed that he had something to boast about. On the day of the broadcast, Haha said, "I got a kakaotalk from V. But I read it a day late." So Ji Seok-jin asked why he read it late, and Haha explained that he did not know the message came. Haha said, "I see a message first, but I'll be there soon." So I was surprised to see that I was coming to the store. "Tazza: When is the High Rollers? I'll be there soon, "he said, sending a message," surprised everyone. V, who previously appeared as a guest, promised Tazza: The High Rollers Special appearance. In the meantime, Yoo Seung-ho's members mentioned Vu, and Vu directly sent a message to Haha. In addition, Vu said, "I want to go out with Running Man with Jimin" at his fan meeting where Yang Chan-chan came to MC. "I want to go out before this year." The crew and members raised their expectations by promising to prepare and invite them for Viva Jimin as soon as possible.