Zico, only 10 minutes out of 30-minute performance..."Headliner" angry fans

While Singer Zico failed to keep up with the scheduled performance time, fans were angry at the festivals unsatisfactory progress.On the 16th, 2023 Ipk festival was held at Suwon World Cup Stadium auxiliary stadium in Gyeonggi-do.Zico was scheduled to be on the final stage with the Dynamic Duo, Jesse, LoCo, Hyorin, Giri Boy, and Minoi on stage, but the timetable was uninterrupted.It takes time for the previous Singer to prepare for the next Singer to climb the Stage after 30 minutes of stage, but it is tightly packed without such time.Also, the performance time of the Singers on the stage was getting slower, but the organizers did not make any sanctions.In the end, Zico, who was scheduled to climb to the 9 oclock stage as the performance continued to push, was not on stage until 9:50.However, according to the terms of the performance contract, the performance must be terminated at 10:00.Eventually, Zico, who was scheduled to perform for 30 minutes, had to come down from the stage in 10 minutes, singing songs such as Any Song, New Song and Turtle Ship.Zico also said, I feel frustrated. I think promises are important, but there must be contractual restrictions, adding, I think I wont be able to do an encore because of time constraints as Im on the outdoor stage.However, fans were also angry because of the immature progress of the festival, especially when the victim Zico stood in front of the fans and apologized instead.The fans said, Does it make sense to delay for 50 minutes?, Zico would have arrived in time, but I have only performed for 10 minutes, I am angry that I apologized, and I want the festival to officially apologize to the artist and the audience. I am asking for an apology.
While Singer Zico failed to keep up with the scheduled performance time, fans were angry at the festivals unsatisfactory progress.On the 16th, 2023 Ipk festival was held at Suwon World Cup Stadium auxiliary stadium in Gyeonggi-do.Zico was scheduled to be on the final stage with the Dynamic Duo, Jesse, LoCo, Hyorin, Giri Boy, and Minoi on stage, but the timetable was uninterrupted.It takes time for the previous Singer to prepare for the next Singer to climb the Stage after 30 minutes of stage, but it is tightly packed without such time.Also, the performance time of the Singers on the stage was getting slower, but the organizers did not make any sanctions.In the end, Zico, who was scheduled to climb to the 9 oclock stage as the performance continued to push, was not on stage until 9:50.However, according to the terms of the performance contract, the performance must be terminated at 10:00.Eventually, Zico, who was scheduled to perform for 30 minutes, had to come down from the stage in 10 minutes, singing songs such as Any Song, New Song and Turtle Ship.Zico also said, I feel frustrated. I think promises are important, but there must be contractual restrictions, adding, I think I wont be able to do an encore because of time constraints as Im on the outdoor stage.However, fans were also angry because of the immature progress of the festival, especially when the victim Zico stood in front of the fans and apologized instead.The fans said, Does it make sense to delay for 50 minutes?, Zico would have arrived in time, but I have only performed for 10 minutes, I am angry that I apologized, and I want the festival to officially apologize to the artist and the audience. I am asking for an apology.

While Singer Zico failed to keep up with the scheduled performance time, fans were angry at the festival's unsatisfactory progress. On the 16th, '2023 Ipk festival' was held at Suwon World Cup Stadium auxiliary stadium in Gyeonggi-do. Zico was scheduled to be on the final Stage with the Dynamic Duo, Jesse, LoCo, Hyorin, Giri Boy, and Minoi on Stage, but the timetable was uninterrupted. It takes time for the previous Singer to prepare for the next Singer to climb the Stage after 30 minutes of Stage, but it is tightly packed without such time. Also, the performance time of the Singers on the Stage was getting slower, but the organizers did not make any sanctions. In the end, Zico, who was scheduled to climb to the 9 o'clock Stage as the performance continued to push, was not on Stage until 9:50. However, according to the terms of the performance contract, the performance must be terminated at 10:00. Eventually, Zico, who was scheduled to perform for 30 minutes, had to come down from the Stage in 10 minutes, singing songs such as 'Any Song', 'New Song' and 'Turtle Ship'. Zico also said, "I feel frustrated. I think promises are important, but there must be contractual restrictions," adding, "I think I won't be able to do an encore because of time constraints as I'm on the outdoor Stage." However, fans were also angry because of the immature progress of the festival, especially when the victim Zico stood in front of the fans and apologized instead. The fans said, "Does it make sense to delay for 50 minutes?", "Zico would have arrived in time, but I have only performed for 10 minutes, I am angry that I apologized," and "I want the festival to officially apologize to the artist and the audience." I am asking for an apology.