Song Ji-hyo "allowance? I got what I asked for"

In Running Man, Song Ji-hyo attracted attention with Pohangs daughter-in-law.Daehangno featured on SBS entertainment Running Man broadcast on 17th.On this day, the production team moved to the Money Road game and it was the first mission with the first prize money. With the final prize money, we moved to the first restaurant first.Members who traveled by bus recalled their hungry school days in the past.At this time, Kim Jong-kook said, Ji-hyo is the only rich person. Song Ji-hyo surprised everyone when he asked if he was rich from his childhood.It was an exceptional Pohangs daughters allowance class.Song Ji-hyo confessed that his parents were doing a passenger ship business in Tongyoung in Running Man, and called Song Ji-hyo as the daughter of  ⁇  Tongyoung.In fact, Song Ji-hyos father operates a large passenger ship of 382 tons, and operates a car ferry connecting Tongyoung Port, Yongji Island and Yeonhwa Island.Song Ji-hyo said, My parents are my parents, I am separated, and I have kept my own opinion even though I am a wealthy daughter.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, I did it except for 5,000 won in my fathers wallet.

In Running Man', Song Ji-hyo attracted attention with Pohang's daughter-in-law. Daehangno featured on SBS entertainment Running Man' broadcast on 17th. On this day, the production team moved to the "Money Road" game and it was the first mission with the first prize money. "With the final prize money, we moved to the first restaurant first. members who traveled by bus recalled their hungry school days in the past. At this time, Kim Jong-kook said, "Ji-hyo is the only rich person." Song Ji-hyo surprised everyone when he asked if he was rich from his childhood. It was an exceptional Pohang's daughter's allowance class. Song Ji-hyo confessed that his parents were doing a passenger ship business in Tongyoung in Running Man', and called Song Ji-hyo as the daughter of ⁇ Tongyoung. In fact, Song Ji-hyo's father operates a large passenger ship of 382 tons, and operates a car ferry connecting Tongyoung Port, Yongji Island and Yeonhwa Island. Song Ji-hyo said, "My parents are my parents, I am separated, and I have kept my own opinion even though I am a wealthy daughter. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, "I did it except for 5,000 won in my father's wallet."