'Sam's Club recent situation' vs 'Illegal'

Cant Sams Club win? Ive already announced my retirement, but its too harsh to be famous.Recently, there was a controversy on the online bulletin board where a picture of a man wearing a baseball cap appeared in what appeared to be Sams Club.The author claimed that the person was victorious, and this photo ran one after another.The victorys recent situation in April has surfaced for the first time in a long time, as Chinese Indonesian conglomerate Grace Tahir posted photos and videos of a drinking party with Seungri on her personal account.This is a traditional Korean style, and this is how you shake a soju bottle, Victory said in the video at the time.The victory was followed by a performance of hitting the bottom of the soju bottle with the palms and elbows, saying, Even with this elbow.So, Im still out of my mind and Sams Club recent situation followed the evil, and the advocacy was not easy.Its not official, its not an illegal act. I do not know if Im in the entertainment industry again, but it seems too much to talk about my personal life.

Can't Sam's Club win? I've already announced my retirement, but it's too harsh to be famous. Recently, there was a controversy on the online bulletin board where a picture of a man wearing a baseball cap appeared in what appeared to be Sam's Club. The author claimed that the person was victorious, and this photo ran one after another. The victory's recent situation in April has surfaced for the first time in a long time, as Chinese Indonesian conglomerate Grace Tahir posted photos and videos of a drinking party with Seungri on her personal account. "This is a traditional Korean style, and this is how you shake a soju bottle," Victory said in the video at the time. The victory was followed by a performance of hitting the bottom of the soju bottle with the palms and elbows, saying, "Even with this elbow." So, "I'm still out of my mind" and "Sam's Club recent situation" followed the evil, and the advocacy was not easy. "It's not official, it's not an Illegal act." "I do not know if I'm in the entertainment industry again, but it seems too much to talk about my personal life."