My Little Old BoyLim Young-woong

SBS  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇  wore the halo of singer Lim Young-woong.My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, ranked # 1 in 2049TV viewer ratings Weekly Sh ⁇ nen Sunday entertainment and # 1 in Seoul Capital Area furniture TV viewer ratings Weekly Sh ⁇ nen Sunday entertainment for 26 consecutive weeks.According to Nielsen Korea, 2049 TV viewer ratings were 4.7%, Seoul Capital Area furniture TV viewer ratings 16.4%, and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute skyrocketed to 18.9%.On this day, My Little Old Boy, the hero of all the mothers of Korea, singer Lim Young-woong appeared as a special MC and was welcomed by the mother-vengers.Movengers!, Who entered the studio without knowing Lim Young-woongs appearance, did not even think that he would see Lim Young-woong in front of his eyes. I could not control myself and laughed a lot.Seo Jang-hoon also has an app to play Lim Young-woongs song infinitely on his mothers cell phone on  ⁇ bedside.Mother is watching my broadcast, and I was especially pleased that she would like it very much today.Lim Young-woong recently sent a message saying that the son of a fan died while waiting for his mother to appear on TV.My grandmother also told me to go to My Little Old Boy and explained why I decided to appear in entertainment.On this day, Lim Young-woong caught the eye by revealing the story of Jasins concert ticket, called Pina Ticketing and Picketting.Lim Young-woong was hard to do, so I tried it myself, but as soon as I started, there were only 500,000 people waiting.Some fans told me to grasp the theme of Lim Young-woong and to perform in a big place.Lim Young-woong added that he should eat well and eat beef the evening before the performance.In addition, Lim Young-woong presented  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  as a service for fans.  ⁇  Lim Young-woong said,  ⁇  If you want to live young on stage, tell me that you are my brother.I said, Nice to meet you guys.In the question of Seo Jang-hoon, Lim Young-woong said, I have a thick Hatje Cantz Verlag and a thin upper body.It looks pretty when the legs are thin, so I have to manage Hatje Cantz Verlag.Then, Kyung-hwans mother said, In the old days, Hatje Cantz Verlag did not lend me money for weak people. Lim Young-woong actively withdrew and laughed.Lim Young-woong, who is loved by fans but sometimes feels lonely, confesses that he eats alone and watches puppy videos to appease his emptiness.Lim Young-woong, who had given an event to a friend who had a crush on him in junior high school, recalled the past that he had prepared a candlelight event and the friend did not come out.Lim Young-woong said, If you have a favorite opponent, you can stand around. Im not ashamed to go straight.

SBS ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ wore the halo of singer Lim Young-woong. My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, ranked # 1 in 2049TV viewer ratings Weekly Sh ⁇ nen Sunday entertainment and # 1 in Seoul Capital Area furniture TV viewer ratings Weekly Sh ⁇ nen Sunday entertainment for 26 consecutive weeks. According to Nielsen Korea, 2049 TV viewer ratings were 4.7%, Seoul Capital Area furniture TV viewer ratings 16.4%, and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute skyrocketed to 18.9%. On this day, My Little Old Boy, the hero of all the Mothers of Korea, singer Lim Young-woong appeared as a special MC and was welcomed by the Mother-vengers. Movengers!, Who entered the studio without knowing Lim Young-woong's appearance, did not even think that he would see Lim Young-woong in front of his eyes. I could not control myself and laughed a lot. Seo Jang-hoon also has an app to play Lim Young-woong's song infinitely on his Mother's cell phone on ⁇ bedside. Mother is watching my broadcast, and I was especially pleased that she would like it very much today. Lim Young-woong recently sent a message saying that the son of a fan died while waiting for his Mother to appear on TV. My grandMother also told me to go to My Little Old Boy and explained why I decided to appear in entertainment. On this day, Lim Young-woong caught the eye by revealing the story of Jasin's concert ticket, called Pina Ticketing and Picketting. Lim Young-woong was hard to do, so I tried it myself, but as soon as I started, there were only 500,000 people waiting. Some fans told me to grasp the theme of Lim Young-woong and to perform in a big place. Lim Young-woong added that he should eat well and eat beef the evening before the performance. In addition, Lim Young-woong presented ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ as a service for fans. ⁇ Lim Young-woong said, ⁇ If you want to live young on stage, tell me that you are my brother. I said, "Nice to meet you guys. In the question of Seo Jang-hoon, Lim Young-woong said, "I have a thick Hatje Cantz Verlag and a thin upper body. It looks pretty when the legs are thin, so I have to manage Hatje Cantz Verlag. Then, Kyung-hwan's Mother said, "In the old days, Hatje Cantz Verlag did not lend me money for weak people." Lim Young-woong actively withdrew and laughed. Lim Young-woong, who is Loved by fans but sometimes feels lonely, confesses that he eats alone and watches puppy videos to appease his emptiness. Lim Young-woong, who had given an event to a Friend who had a crush on him in junior high school, recalled the past that he had prepared a candlelight event and the Friend did not come out. Lim Young-woong said, "If you have a favorite opponent, you can stand around." "I'm not ashamed to go straight."