Min Woo Hyuk Life and ⁇ My wife paid off her loan The day my father-in-law broke his leg (Point of Omniscient Interfere)

Point of Omniscient Interfere Min Woo Hyuk on Life andOn September 9, MBC  ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere  (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere) appeared with Min Woo Hyuk and revealed a more busy daily life.On the show, Min Woo Hyuk and Lee Se-mi recalled their past on the move.Lee Se-mi said, I went to hello and said hello. Then he said, I have a terrible little grandfather, and I think you will be my family. I want to be a family.Min Woo Hyuk said, Lee Se-mi brought me as a boyfriend before marriage, but my parents objected because I was an aspiring actor. Lee Se-mi said, This friend is going to be good and has a strong sense of responsibility. He said.He also suffered a lot from life and I went to borrow money from my father-in-law. He said, My father-in-law lent me money and paid it back with interest over a long period of time. I was so happy when I received the money that I fell down while dancing on the street and hurt my leg.On the other hand, Point of Omniscient Interfere is a program that shows the real life of the stars that are released by the managers.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Min Woo Hyuk on Life and On September 9, MBC ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere) appeared with Min Woo Hyuk and revealed a more busy daily life. On the show, Min Woo Hyuk and Lee Se-mi recalled their past on the move. Lee Se-mi said, "I went to hello and said hello." Then he said, "I have a terrible little grandfather, and I think you will be my family." "I want to be a family." Min Woo Hyuk said, "Lee Se-mi brought me as a boyfriend before marriage, but my parents objected because I was an aspiring actor." Lee Se-mi said, "This friend is going to be good and has a strong sense of responsibility." He said. He also suffered a lot from Life and I went to borrow money from my father-in-law. " He said, "My father-in-law lent me money and paid it back with interest over a long period of time. I was so happy when I received the money that I fell down while dancing on the street and hurt my leg. On the other hand, Point of Omniscient Interfere' is a program that shows the real life of the stars that are released by the managers.