Kim Ho-joong ⁇ Happy Thanksgiving ⁇ Chuseok Greetings ⁇ Today (28th) ⁇ GREAT Kim Ho-joong ⁇ Revealed

Kim Ho-joong comes to Chuseok Holiday  ⁇  GREAT Kim Ho-joong  ⁇ .Kim Ho-joong announced the GREAT Kim Ho-joong  ⁇ , which will be broadcasted on the same day, by opening a Chuseok greeting video on the official fan cafe on the morning of September 28th and conveying a smiley message.In the public footage, Kim Ho-joong said, I would like you to have a happy and rich holiday, and I would like to express my warmest greetings. After the  ⁇  Chuseok holiday, I am in the Speech to try new challenges. I announced the ten days ahead.At the same time, Kim Ho-joong was also looking forward to the TV CHOSUN ChuseokSpecial solo show  ⁇  GREAT Kim Ho-joong  ⁇ , and also spoke about The Speech.I also got fans who could not go down to Chuseoks hometown, and I added that GREAT Kim Ho-joong is also The Speech, so I think it would be nice to relieve stress.Previously, Kim Ho-joong made a big hit with the GREAT Kim Ho-joong  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .....................................Kim Ho-joongs album, as well as the famous songs of the era, is so much anticipated in  ⁇  GREAT Kim Ho-joong  ⁇ . You can watch it on TV CHOSUN at 10 pm on the 28th.(Photo courtesy of Thought Entertainment.

Kim Ho-joong comes to Chuseok Holiday ⁇ GREAT Kim Ho-joong ⁇ . Kim Ho-joong announced the GREAT Kim Ho-joong ⁇ , which will be broadcasted on the same day, by opening a Chuseok greeting video on the official fan cafe on the morning of September 28th and conveying a smiley message. In the public footage, Kim Ho-joong said, "I would like you to have a happy and rich holiday, and I would like to express my warmest greetings. After the ⁇ Chuseok holiday, I am in the Speech to try new challenges. I announced the ten days ahead. At the same time, Kim Ho-joong was also looking forward to the TV CHOSUN Chuseok Special solo show ⁇ GREAT Kim Ho-joong ⁇ , and also spoke about The Speech. I also got fans who could not go down to Chuseok's hometown, and I added that GREAT Kim Ho-joong is also The Speech, so I think it would be nice to relieve stress. Previously, Kim Ho-joong made a big hit with the GREAT Kim Ho-joong ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ..................................... Kim Ho-joong's album, as well as the famous songs of the era, is so much anticipated in ⁇ GREAT Kim Ho-joong ⁇ . You can watch it on TV CHOSUN at 10 pm on the 28th. (Photo courtesy of Thought Entertainment.