⁇ I am Solo ⁇ 16th yeong-suk, finaleChoices of tears .. upper iron, last romance gas lighting ⁇

I play SOLO (I am Solo)  ⁇  16 Giga tears finale Choices  ⁇ .SBS Plus and ENAs Real Dating Program  ⁇ I SOLO ⁇  released a trailer to announce the final choices of  ⁇ Solo Nara 16Bungie Inc. ⁇  ahead of the broadcast on October 4 (Wednesday).In this trailer, upper iron is the last appeal to lie in the bed of yeong-suk, unlike Delia Ketchum and yeong-suk No Strings Attached.He said that the upper iron should be good with the yeong-suk, and the romance gas lighting  ⁇  toward the yeong-suk, and the yeong-suk is not so close, but can not hide the  ⁇  clown firing smile  ⁇ .On the other hand, hyun-sook sits face to face with yeong-ho and cautiously complains, How do you hold (another woman)? yeong-ho actively explains, I didnt hold her.Also,  ⁇  hyun-sook, who is only going to the outside world, tells hyun-sook heavily that he should try to talk about  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , and hyun-sook nods his head with a firm expression.In the atmosphere of chaos still chaos, the production team will tense the 16th Solo men and women with the words  ⁇  Solo country 16Bungie Inc.  ⁇  finale Choices.After a while, yeong-suk is a very attractive person, I do not want to be lonely on the way back, and I see a crying, and silence tears without saying anything.Young-sik, hyun-ho No Strings Attached, hyun-sook, who has followed the love line of chaos, says that I am the finale Choices. I am very interested in how many couples will be born in the finale Choices.On the other hand, SOLO  ⁇ , which was broadcast on the 27th, recorded an average rating of 6.9% (SBS Plus and ENA combined figures based on paid broadcasting households in the metropolitan area) as a result of Nielsen Korea.In addition, the highest audience rating per minute soared to 7.6%, and Good Data Corporation ranked second in the TV-OTT nondrama topic of the third week of September.In addition,  ⁇ nondrama TV search response TOP10  ⁇  ranked first,  ⁇ nondrama search issue keyword TOP10  ⁇  ranked 1st (I am SOLO 16th), 2nd (I am SOLO Gallery), 3rd (I am SOLO official video), 7th (I am SOLO broadcasting time), and it has proved its popularity and topicality.The 16 long-awaited finale Choices will be available on October 4 (Wednesday) at 10:30 pm on SBS Plus and ENAs SOLO  ⁇ .SBS Plus, ENA

I play Solo (I am Solo) ⁇ 16 Giga tears finale Choices ⁇ . SBS Plus and ENA's Real Dating Program ⁇ I Solo ⁇ released a trailer to announce the final choices of ⁇ Solo Nara 16Bungie Inc. ⁇ ahead of the broadcast on October 4 (Wednesday). In this trailer, upper iron is the last appeal to lie in the bed of yeong-suk, unlike Delia Ketchum and yeong-suk No Strings Attached. He said that the upper iron should be good with the yeong-suk, and the romance gas lighting ⁇ toward the yeong-suk, and the yeong-suk is not so close, but can not hide the ⁇ clown firing smile ⁇ . On the other hand, hyun-sook sits face to face with yeong-ho and cautiously complains, "How do you hold (another woman)?" yeong-ho actively explains, "I didn't hold her." Also, ⁇ hyun-sook, who is only going to the outside world, tells hyun-sook heavily that he should try to talk about ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , and hyun-sook nods his head with a firm expression. In the atmosphere of chaos still chaos, the production team will tense the 16th Solo men and women with the words ⁇ Solo country 16Bungie Inc. ⁇ finale Choices. After a while, yeong-suk is a very attractive person, I do not want to be lonely on the way back, and I see a crying, and silence tears without saying anything. Young-sik, hyun-ho No Strings Attached, hyun-sook, who has followed the love line of chaos, says that I am the finale Choices. I am very interested in how many couples will be born in the finale Choices. On the other hand, Solo ⁇ , which was broadcast on the 27th, recorded an average rating of 6.9% (SBS Plus and ENA combined figures based on paid broadcasting households in the metropolitan area) as a result of Nielsen Korea. In addition, the highest audience rating per minute soared to 7.6%, and Good Data Corporation ranked second in the TV-OTT nondrama topic of the third week of September. In addition, ⁇ nondrama TV search response TOP10 ⁇ ranked first, ⁇ nondrama search issue keyword TOP10 ⁇ ranked 1st (I am Solo 16th), 2nd (I am Solo Gallery), 3rd (I am Solo official video), 7th (I am Solo broadcasting time), and it has proved its popularity and topicality. The 16 long-awaited finale Choices will be available on October 4 (Wednesday) at 10:30 pm on SBS Plus and ENA's Solo ⁇ . SBS Plus, ENA