Han Sung-ju', 49-year-old short-cut beauty .. Spotlight in 12 years

Miss Koreas Han Sung-ju has appeared in public for the first time in 12 years.Han Sung-ju was on the podium as a member of the 93th school year number cheering squad Roaring 93 on the 30th anniversary of the entrance to Korea University at the 2023 regular Korea University and the Yonsei University Friendship Kyonggi Competition Rugby Kyonggi held at Kyonggi Goyang Stadium on the 9th.He participated in the cheerleader event enthusiastically in the short cut hairstyle, and he attracted attention with his beauty and energy.Previously, an official of the Korea University Alumni Association said, Han Sung-jus participation in the event is a  ⁇  93school year number, so I can participate as a cheerleader, but it is difficult to confirm whether or not to attend because it is voluntary rather than compulsory. After wearing it, he came to the stage.Born in 1974, Han Sung-ju is 49 years old and is a 93school year number in the Department of Political Science and Diplomacy at Korea University.In 1994, she was elected to Miss Korea, and in 1996 she joined SBS Public Announcer. She also appeared in the drama  ⁇  General Hospital  ⁇ .In 1999, she married Jang Young-shin, the chairman of Aekyung Group, but the marriage broke down in 10 months.In fact, Han Sung-ju, who retired from the broadcasting industry, resumed studying horticultural therapy, which had been paused for a while, and then obtained a doctorate in horticultural therapy from Dankook Universitys Graduate School of Public Health.In 2019, I was told that I was working at a university hospital as a horticultural therapy specialist.Han Sung-ju also revealed about the appearance of KBS 1TV Nice to meet you, which was broadcast in 2009, on the back of the mother-in-law who lived a life that was not lacking in ancient times, Miss Korea, Announcer, The sea that confessed that it was too harsh.At the time of joining the announcer, Han Sung-ju was not able to be recognized even if he tried to die, such as the prejudice that Han Sung-ju will not last long and the title of parachuteHan Sung-ju said, I had no place to go anywhere in the world. I was tearful at the meeting with my juniors.Han Sung-ju also said, After the divorce, I left for England to avoid the glare of the world.DB, broadcast capture
Miss Koreas Han Sung-ju has appeared in public for the first time in 12 years.Han Sung-ju was on the podium as a member of the 93th school year number cheering squad Roaring 93 on the 30th anniversary of the entrance to Korea University at the 2023 regular Korea University and the Yonsei University Friendship Kyonggi Competition Rugby Kyonggi held at Kyonggi Goyang Stadium on the 9th.He participated in the cheerleader event enthusiastically in the short cut hairstyle, and he attracted attention with his beauty and energy.Previously, an official of the Korea University Alumni Association said, Han Sung-jus participation in the event is a  ⁇  93school year number, so I can participate as a cheerleader, but it is difficult to confirm whether or not to attend because it is voluntary rather than compulsory. After wearing it, he came to the stage.Born in 1974, Han Sung-ju is 49 years old and is a 93school year number in the Department of Political Science and Diplomacy at Korea University.In 1994, she was elected to Miss Korea, and in 1996 she joined SBS Public Announcer. She also appeared in the drama  ⁇  General Hospital  ⁇ .In 1999, she married Jang Young-shin, the chairman of Aekyung Group, but the marriage broke down in 10 months.In fact, Han Sung-ju, who retired from the broadcasting industry, resumed studying horticultural therapy, which had been paused for a while, and then obtained a doctorate in horticultural therapy from Dankook Universitys Graduate School of Public Health.In 2019, I was told that I was working at a university hospital as a horticultural therapy specialist.Han Sung-ju also revealed about the appearance of KBS 1TV Nice to meet you, which was broadcast in 2009, on the back of the mother-in-law who lived a life that was not lacking in ancient times, Miss Korea, Announcer, The sea that confessed that it was too harsh.At the time of joining the announcer, Han Sung-ju was not able to be recognized even if he tried to die, such as the prejudice that Han Sung-ju will not last long and the title of parachuteHan Sung-ju said, I had no place to go anywhere in the world. I was tearful at the meeting with my juniors.Han Sung-ju also said, After the divorce, I left for England to avoid the glare of the world.DB, broadcast capture
Miss Koreas Han Sung-ju has appeared in public for the first time in 12 years.Han Sung-ju was on the podium as a member of the 93th school year number cheering squad Roaring 93 on the 30th anniversary of the entrance to Korea University at the 2023 regular Korea University and the Yonsei University Friendship Kyonggi Competition Rugby Kyonggi held at Kyonggi Goyang Stadium on the 9th.He participated in the cheerleader event enthusiastically in the short cut hairstyle, and he attracted attention with his beauty and energy.Previously, an official of the Korea University Alumni Association said, Han Sung-jus participation in the event is a  ⁇  93school year number, so I can participate as a cheerleader, but it is difficult to confirm whether or not to attend because it is voluntary rather than compulsory. After wearing it, he came to the stage.Born in 1974, Han Sung-ju is 49 years old and is a 93school year number in the Department of Political Science and Diplomacy at Korea University.In 1994, she was elected to Miss Korea, and in 1996 she joined SBS Public Announcer. She also appeared in the drama  ⁇  General Hospital  ⁇ .In 1999, she married Jang Young-shin, the chairman of Aekyung Group, but the marriage broke down in 10 months.In fact, Han Sung-ju, who retired from the broadcasting industry, resumed studying horticultural therapy, which had been paused for a while, and then obtained a doctorate in horticultural therapy from Dankook Universitys Graduate School of Public Health.In 2019, I was told that I was working at a university hospital as a horticultural therapy specialist.Han Sung-ju also revealed about the appearance of KBS 1TV Nice to meet you, which was broadcast in 2009, on the back of the mother-in-law who lived a life that was not lacking in ancient times, Miss Korea, Announcer, The sea that confessed that it was too harsh.At the time of joining the announcer, Han Sung-ju was not able to be recognized even if he tried to die, such as the prejudice that Han Sung-ju will not last long and the title of parachuteHan Sung-ju said, I had no place to go anywhere in the world. I was tearful at the meeting with my juniors.Han Sung-ju also said, After the divorce, I left for England to avoid the glare of the world.DB, broadcast capture

Miss Korea's Han Sung-ju has appeared in public for the first time in 12 years. Han Sung-ju was on the podium as a member of the 93th school year number cheering squad 'Roaring 93' on the 30th anniversary of the entrance to Korea University at the 2023 regular Korea University and the Yonsei University Friendship Kyonggi Competition Rugby Kyonggi held at Kyonggi Goyang Stadium on the 9th. He participated in the cheerleader event enthusiastically in the short cut hairstyle, and he attracted attention with his beauty and energy. Previously, an official of the Korea University Alumni Association said, "Han Sung-ju's participation in the event is a ⁇ 93school year number, so I can participate as a cheerleader, but it is difficult to confirm whether or not to attend because it is voluntary rather than compulsory. After wearing it, he came to the stage. Born in 1974, Han Sung-ju is 49 years old and is a 93school year number in the Department of Political Science and Diplomacy at Korea University. In 1994, she was elected to Miss Korea, and in 1996 she joined SBS Public Announcer. She also appeared in the drama ⁇ General Hospital ⁇ . In 1999, she married Jang Young-shin, the chairman of Aekyung Group, but the marriage broke down in 10 months. In fact, Han Sung-ju, who retired from the broadcasting industry, resumed studying horticultural therapy, which had been paused for a while, and then obtained a doctorate in horticultural therapy from Dankook University's Graduate School of Public Health. In 2019, I was told that I was working at a university hospital as a horticultural therapy specialist. Han Sung-ju also revealed about the appearance of KBS 1TV 'Nice to meet you', which was broadcast in 2009, on the back of the 'mother-in-law' who lived a life that was not lacking in ancient times, Miss Korea, Announcer, The sea that confessed that it was too harsh. At the time of joining the announcer, Han Sung-ju was not able to be recognized even if he tried to die, such as the prejudice that "Han Sung-ju will not last long" and the title of "parachute" Han Sung-ju said, "I had no place to go anywhere in the world." I was tearful at the meeting with my juniors. Han Sung-ju also said, "After the divorce, I left for England to avoid the glare of the world." DB, broadcast capture