Han Go-eun, First Meeting with Shin Youngsoo (Bridegroom)

Bridegroom class Han Go-eun revealed his first meeting with Husband Shin Youngsoo.Channel A  ⁇ Mens Life - Grooms Class These Days ( ⁇ Bridegroom Class)  ⁇  81st episode, which was broadcast on the 13th, shows Han Go-eun - Shin Youngsoo, Jang Youngran - The meeting was held.As a result of the Nielsen Korea survey, 2.5% of the audience ratings (nationally based on paid broadcasting households) were recorded and the search query was dominated.Han Go-eun - Shin Youngsoo and Jang Youngran - At the meeting of the elk couple in the middle of the day, they relaxed and opened their minds from the first meeting.Among them, Shin Youngsoo met Jang Youngran about  ⁇  10 years ago. I was laughing from the beginning because I was taking a lot of self-portraits alone in a place where there was no one.Han Go-eun suddenly recalled his first meeting with Husband. Han Go-eun was filming in a shorts because he was advertising a shorts product. Someone kept telling me over the phone.However, it was this person who gave the instructions and started an extraordinary first meeting story.Shin Youngsoo told Han Go-eun, I was annoyed, and Shin Youngsoo confessed, I was not able to go because I was guarding the office.He said, If I knew I was going to get married ... I regretted the advertising costume I put on Han Go-eun and laughed.On the other hand, Han Go-eun said, Shin Youngsoo disappeared on our wedding day because he was drunk with his friends.I did not get in touch with him, he said at a party with his friends the day before marriage, and eventually found an anecdote found at home.Shin Youngsoo, when someone comes to the house, he gives me all my favorite clothes and makes a cute Disclosure to make everyone burst.After a while, the two couples who exchanged Tikitaka in the middle of the day went into a menu battle where Husband hit his wifes favorite menu.At this time, however, Mr. Han Chang was right, while Shin Youngsoo was wrong, but he fell in love with a man who fell in detail.On the other hand, Han Go-eun said in conversation that Husband gave her jewelry every anniversary, but when she asked why she bought something she could not eat, she brought gold afterwards.So Jang Youngran praised Shin Youngsoo s love affair, saying that he had done a lot of research.Since then, the two couples have decided that it would have been better if they had a drink today, and the next meeting was decided to be held at the wine bar.On the other hand, Channel A  ⁇  Bridegroom class is broadcast every Wednesday at 9:30 pm.Photo = Channel A
Bridegroom class Han Go-eun revealed his first meeting with Husband Shin Youngsoo.Channel A  ⁇ Mens Life - Grooms Class These Days ( ⁇ Bridegroom Class)  ⁇  81st episode, which was broadcast on the 13th, shows Han Go-eun - Shin Youngsoo, Jang Youngran - The meeting was held.As a result of the Nielsen Korea survey, 2.5% of the audience ratings (nationally based on paid broadcasting households) were recorded and the search query was dominated.Han Go-eun - Shin Youngsoo and Jang Youngran - At the meeting of the elk couple in the middle of the day, they relaxed and opened their minds from the first meeting.Among them, Shin Youngsoo met Jang Youngran about  ⁇  10 years ago. I was laughing from the beginning because I was taking a lot of self-portraits alone in a place where there was no one.Han Go-eun suddenly recalled his first meeting with Husband. Han Go-eun was filming in a shorts because he was advertising a shorts product. Someone kept telling me over the phone.However, it was this person who gave the instructions and started an extraordinary first meeting story.Shin Youngsoo told Han Go-eun, I was annoyed, and Shin Youngsoo confessed, I was not able to go because I was guarding the office.He said, If I knew I was going to get married ... I regretted the advertising costume I put on Han Go-eun and laughed.On the other hand, Han Go-eun said, Shin Youngsoo disappeared on our wedding day because he was drunk with his friends.I did not get in touch with him, he said at a party with his friends the day before marriage, and eventually found an anecdote found at home.Shin Youngsoo, when someone comes to the house, he gives me all my favorite clothes and makes a cute Disclosure to make everyone burst.After a while, the two couples who exchanged Tikitaka in the middle of the day went into a menu battle where Husband hit his wifes favorite menu.At this time, however, Mr. Han Chang was right, while Shin Youngsoo was wrong, but he fell in love with a man who fell in detail.On the other hand, Han Go-eun said in conversation that Husband gave her jewelry every anniversary, but when she asked why she bought something she could not eat, she brought gold afterwards.So Jang Youngran praised Shin Youngsoo s love affair, saying that he had done a lot of research.Since then, the two couples have decided that it would have been better if they had a drink today, and the next meeting was decided to be held at the wine bar.On the other hand, Channel A  ⁇  Bridegroom class is broadcast every Wednesday at 9:30 pm.Photo = Channel A

'Bridegroom class' Han Go-eun revealed his first meeting with Husband Shin Youngsoo. Channel A ⁇ Men's Life - Groom's Class These Days ( ⁇ Bridegroom Class) ⁇ 81st episode, which was broadcast on the 13th, shows Han Go-eun - Shin Youngsoo, Jang Youngran - The meeting was held. As a result of the Nielsen Korea survey, 2.5% of the audience ratings (nationally based on paid broadcasting households) were recorded and the search query was dominated. Han Go-eun - Shin Youngsoo and Jang Youngran - At the meeting of the 'elk couple' in the middle of the day, they relaxed and opened their minds from the first meeting. Among them, Shin Youngsoo met Jang Youngran about ⁇ 10 years ago. "I was laughing from the beginning because I was taking a lot of self-portraits alone in a place where there was no one. Han Go-eun suddenly recalled his first meeting with Husband. "Han Go-eun was filming in a shorts because he was advertising a shorts product." Someone kept telling me over the phone. However, it was this person who gave the instructions and started an extraordinary first meeting story. Shin Youngsoo told Han Go-eun, "I was annoyed," and Shin Youngsoo confessed, "I was not able to go because I was guarding the office. He said, "If I knew I was going to get married ..." I regretted the advertising costume I put on Han Go-eun and laughed. On the other hand, Han Go-eun said, "Shin Youngsoo disappeared on our wedding day because he was drunk with his friends. I did not get in touch with him, "he said at a party with his friends the day before marriage, and eventually found an anecdote found at home. Shin Youngsoo, when someone comes to the house, he gives me all my favorite clothes and makes a cute Disclosure to make everyone burst. After a while, the two couples who exchanged Tikitaka in the middle of the day went into a menu battle where Husband hit his wife's favorite menu. At this time, however, Mr. Han Chang was right, while Shin Youngsoo was wrong, but he fell in love with a man who fell in detail. On the other hand, Han Go-eun said in conversation that Husband gave her jewelry every anniversary, but when she asked why she bought something she could not eat, she brought gold afterwards. So Jang Youngran praised Shin Youngsoo 's love affair, saying that he had done a lot of research. Since then, the two couples have decided that it would have been better if they had a drink today, and the next meeting was decided to be held at the wine bar. On the other hand, Channel A ⁇ Bridegroom class is broadcast every Wednesday at 9:30 pm. Photo = Channel A