Time to New Jins !. Inkigayo' 1st place + activity finishing self-congratulation shots

Newgenes celebrated the end of the activity by adding the  ⁇ Inkigayo ⁇  1st place trophy.On the afternoon of the 27th, a picture came up with the message # NewJeans # NewJeans # NewJeans_ASAP #Time_to_NewJeans  ⁇  on the official Instagram of NewJeans.The members of the New Jinx in the photo boast a lovely visual and boast a five-color five-color charm.Newgens won the first place with Super Shy on SBSs Inkigayo. Two songs, including Super Shy and ETA, were nominated for the first place, and Newgens beat Newgens to win first place.The members with the trophy said, Today is the last broadcast, and I am happy to be able to finish it well. I expressed my gratitude to my family members and fans.  ⁇  Inkigayo  ⁇  I left my first certification shot and did my best for my fans until the end of the activity.DB

Newgenes celebrated the end of the activity by adding the ⁇ Inkigayo ⁇ 1st place trophy. On the afternoon of the 27th, a picture came up with the message # NewJeans # NewJeans # NewJeans_ASAP #Time_to_NewJeans ⁇ on the official Instagram of NewJeans. The members of the New Jinx in the photo boast a lovely visual and boast a five-color five-color charm. Newgens won the first place with "Super Shy" on SBS's "Inkigayo." Two songs, including "Super Shy" and "ETA", were nominated for the first place, and Newgens beat Newgens to win first place. The members with the trophy said, "Today is the last broadcast, and I am happy to be able to finish it well." I expressed my gratitude to my family members and fans. ⁇ Inkigayo ⁇ I left my first certification shot and did my best for my fans until the end of the activity. DB