'Thailand tycoon' Coon "Parents want kids from early in marriage"...Shin Joo-ah 'surprise'

Seoul =) = Shin Joo-ah and Kuhn were surprised to know frostbite about 2-year-old plan.Shin Joo-ah said, I have been married for nine years, but I do not have a second generation yet. When I get married, my mother-in-law says, You can take your time with your own time. The child was unintentionally delayed, he said.Afterwards, the production team asked Kuhn, the Husband of Shin Joo-ah, for his candid opinion about the second generation, and Kuhn said, My mother talked about the second generation since she got married. She wanted us to make a decision because she was not coercive. I am Chinese Thailand, and the Chinese have many brothers, and my parents want to have many children. Shin Joo-ah said, I heard it for the first time.On the other hand, Love is Everyone 2, which is a daily life of international couples living in different places around the world, is broadcasted every Saturday at 10:40 pm.

Seoul =) = Shin Joo-ah and Kuhn were surprised to know 'frostbite' about '2-year-old plan'. Shin Joo-ah said, "I have been married for nine years, but I do not have a second generation yet." "When I get married, my mother-in-law says, 'You can take your time with your own time. The child was unintentionally delayed, "he said. Afterwards, the production team asked Kuhn, the Husband of Shin Joo-ah, for his candid opinion about the second generation, and Kuhn said, "My mother talked about the second generation since she got married. She wanted us to make a decision because she was not coercive. I am Chinese Thailand, and the Chinese have many brothers, and my parents want to have many children. " Shin Joo-ah said, "I heard it for the first time." On the other hand, 'Love is Everyone 2', which is a daily life of international couples living in different places around the world, is broadcasted every Saturday at 10:40 pm.