Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant

I confess that Young Tak has recently fallen in love with cooking.On August 25, KBS 2TV  ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇  (hereinafter referred to as  ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇ )It is noteworthy that MC Boom and Lee Yeon-bok chef, who have always been acquainted with Yong-tak, will go to Yong-tak as a chef while certifying Yong-taks cooking love.Yong-tak, who appeared as a special MC in  ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇ , showed his concentration on the chefs VCR.Especially when I see Ryu Soo-youngs cooking, I make a note or take a picture with my cell phone, and I promise to make it at home.In addition, Ryu Soo-youngs dream performance is perfectly followed, and he is certified as a passionate viewer of  ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇ .In a recent  ⁇ StarsStars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  studio recording, chef Lee Yeon-bok said,  ⁇ Young-tak is my table tennis friend, so I know Savoie well and (Young-tak) is very interested in real cooking. ⁇ MC Boom also added that the form for cooking is crazy nowadays. So, he said, I did not have an egg roll in the past, but now I can easily make egg rolls. He also said he is interested in cooking Savoie.Actually, Yeon-tak often learns to cook from Chef Yeon-bok.The MC boom suddenly shone with sharp eyes and asked if there was a big picture that would soon be on the Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.Lee Yeon-bok, a chef, also hopes to make his debut as a chef soon. He likes delicious food and is interested in cooking. ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇  It is expected that Young-tak will really challenge the chef.

I confess that Young Tak has recently fallen in love with cooking. On August 25, KBS 2TV ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ (hereinafter referred to as ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ ) It is noteworthy that MC Boom and Lee Yeon-bok chef, who have always been acquainted with Yong-tak, will go to Yong-tak as a chef while certifying Yong-tak's cooking love. Yong-tak, who appeared as a special MC in ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ , showed his concentration on the chefs' VCR. Especially when I see Ryu Soo-young's cooking, I make a note or take a picture with my cell phone, and I promise to make it at home. In addition, Ryu Soo-young's dream performance is perfectly followed, and he is certified as a passionate viewer of ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ . In a recent ⁇ StarsStars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant studio recording, chef Lee Yeon-bok said, ⁇ Young-tak is my table tennis friend, so I know Savoie well and (Young-tak) is very interested in real cooking. ⁇ MC Boom also added that the form for cooking is crazy nowadays. "So, he said," I did not have an egg roll in the past, but now I can easily make egg rolls. "He also said he is interested in cooking Savoie. Actually, Yeon-tak often learns to cook from Chef Yeon-bok. The MC boom suddenly shone with sharp eyes and asked if there was a big picture that would soon be on the Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant. Lee Yeon-bok, a chef, also hopes to make his debut as a chef soon. He likes delicious food and is interested in cooking. ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ It is expected that Young-tak will really challenge the chef.